Need advice on dating strippers

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here dated a stripper? I know they aren't all the same, but most have some similarity wouldn't you agree? Emotional issues? After all they do dance for cash ya know. I like one, but I don't know if she is dateable for LTR. I know I can hit and quit it but how much baggage can a guy take really? HB7 at the worst.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend . . .Congratulations . . .Yes . .I have dated one . .Did not last long at all . . .But you should not expect it to either . . .

IMHO, these girls are at the bottom of the pile, and fully realise this . . .So, defend and protect yrself . . Don't expect much . .But hey . . Go and enjoy yrself . . If you met her just casually in an ordinarry situation - then good for you . . .If you managed to pick her up from the club (without paying for it ofcourse), then you the man . . .You have pulled off what most her customers would dream of, but never got! . . .To her you are a diamond among the coal . .

So there you have it . .Just let yr hair down and see what happens . . .If you are a self assured person, then you will have no problem with what she's doing . . .

And never forget - they are still girls . .And despite all the outer cofidence and bravado - they are vulnerable!

Hope this helps!

p.S . . There is no similarity between them except they like to make money...

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my girlfriends was a stripper. Guess you could say it turned into an LTR. I didn't meet her in the bar though, and she was actually the agressive one when it came to hooking up. She started out as a sort of ONS, then FB, then FWB, then GF. This took many months, and boy was I ever the AFC back then, but for some reason I didn't do a lot of the AFC things around her. Could have been that I was just losing respect for her over time and didn't give a c'rap.

Emotional issues? There sure were. I eventually figured out that I wasn't much more than her meal ticket, and broke it off shortly thereafter. I sure missed her in the sack because she was awesome (taught me a LOT), but got over it quickly by thinking what a mistake it would have been to knock her up. She looked me up five years later which told me I was never out of her system, and that bugged me. Hopefully I am by now.....

My bottom line advice would be to watch your step, and to err on the side of caution.....

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
Need advice on dating strippers
Wear a condom LMAO

sorry I couldnt help myself, i havent dated one but I know one, strippers are just like any other chick, some are screwed up others are fine, some are sluts, some dont give it up easy, some were abused (although the % may be higher with strippers idk), some arent, some want long term, some want 1 night stands. Every chick is different, dont get caught up in the drama of the profession, you can find good and bad chicks anywhere.

LongDrinkofWater said:
She started out as a sort of ONS, then FB, then FWB, then GF.
What in the hell did you say?
I have no f uckin clue what that means.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated 3 strippers/ex strippers:

First one was smoking pot on the first date. Made out with her

Second date, I laid her but later learned she did a line in the club.

Then I found out from her friend that she actually sells coke.
I confronted her and ended things :)
She also had weird pets like 3 different kinds lizards, a huge fish tank,2 dogs.

On the plus side she had a sweet house and ride. Not sure if that's from drugs or stripping. She was hot but I'm not into the drug thing these days.

She was jealous, controlling and didn't like many women.

Second one was 19 with 2 kids living with her mom. SHe was reasonably hot but not over the top Her seperated husband robbed the store she worked at around the 5th date or so and they locked her up too causing her to miss our meeting. I thought it was a lie until I saw it in the paper. Actually stayed with her about 3 mos. Since we broke up, I ran into her and she has went down hill fast. She's prego again and even her skin looks bad now. Her sep. husband turned out to have HIV but neither she nor I had contracted it. Musta been after they split. He was on drugs so maybe shooting up? Home Access at 90+ days confirmed I was OK. SHe was bisexual but only into Asian women

Third one (well actually first but Im not going in order) was from KY and had stripped in FL. She left her husband who was at AIT or something like that military school to come stay with me. He got pissd cause he found out I was over and turned her power off. Then he had to send her the BAH payments which came to me LOL so I had his woman and his housing allowance. Then she got prego and went back to him and said it was his.. he signed the papers saying the kids were his like a tool and she left him again shortly afterwards. She's now married to some other guy. They probably aren't my kids either, because I'm reasonably sure other guys were boning her too before she moved in with me. O forgot to add she was bi-sexual. One night she called me after all that and showed me her webcam of her and a hot ass east european looking blonde going at it.

I didn't meet those in strip bars though, I met them through other places. I still have a lil stripper that goes on the car attena from spencers named after one of them.. she got me it as a gag because it had her name on it and kinda looked like her..

Good Luck Bro

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a male entertainer (stripper), and have met a few female strippers, even met one last nite at one of our show actually, she bought raffle tickets from me too...woohooo! For us its easy to establish rapport because we're in a similar occupation. However, the types of shows and the target audiences are VERY different between us.

Generally most people are not secure enough to date strippers (male or female) for LTRs...it takes someone quite secure to be able to pull this off. One of my best friends recently quit dancing because his girlfriend didn't like it, etc. I hear similar kinds of stories from female strippers also.

Be forewarned, that one of the things lotsa female strippers don't like (and some male entertainers don't like either) is how guys/gals wanna date us for simply the sake of "having bagged a dancer". In the end we're people to, so it really helps if you see us like that. Just because I take off my clothes off for money, and like to train hard, etc, doesn't mean that I can't discuss ischemia-reperfusion injury or the works of Orwell and Hemingway. Basic point here: view her as a person...not as a dancer.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Basic point here: view her as a person...not as a dancer.

I reffer you to my point earlier . . . .And fully agree with you . . .

I always find talking to strippers more entertaining than having them take their clothes off . . .:up: Hours of fun!

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated two strippers. I do not recommend it. I also do not recommend seeing one of them dancing and not tipping them with the excuse "Why would I pay for something I've already seen for free?". Things get ugly.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things the coke dealing stripper told me is guys come in from long hunting trips without havign showered for an entire weekend. Ewwwwww. She hated those guys and always tried to avoid them.

I suggest not bragging about being a hunter. LOL

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
One of the things the coke dealing stripper told me is guys come in from long hunting trips without havign showered for an entire weekend. Ewwwwww. She hated those guys and always tried to avoid them.

I suggest not bragging about being a hunter. LOL
I was a coke dealer for strippers here in vegas. Alot of guys show up there after hunting...but usually its poon hunting! Oh and after being in night clubs till like 3 or 5 in the morning then yeah you are sweaty.

Anyway I made this thread on strippers and their nature. I'm not sure if its helpful or what but I've been around a TON of high and low class strippers in my colorful past. Actually strippers AND hookers if you want to be technical about it. What can I say? It's Vegas

Here's the thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98033

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Love strippers. We have a curious . . . understanding. There are no games.

I know they hang out with me to get cocaine. I happen to like the coke. I happen to like doing it with females.

They don't pretend to "really" like me to get what they want. She looks into my eyes, and we both smile and understand exactly what we want. No awkwardness or mixed messages.

That's the attidude you need.