need advice on AMOGing

dadood

Don Juan
Reaction score
i suck at amogging.. i guess it has to do with how my general attitude in life has developed over the course of the years. perhaps during highschool i would have been better at honing in at this particular skill. i was the "trouble-maker" in school during most of my academic years. and i got expelled from highschool for being a complete ******* to the professors in class.

but after highschool, after years of being punished for making fun of other ppl.. i have become more cooperative and more of a teamplayer, less agressive..

well i have been doing some research, and to my understanding amogging is a very important skill to have in "the game". common sense actually. when you watch Elimidate on tv, all it is, is amogging. the contestants basically just amog eachother the whole time and even sometimes whoever amogs the best wins the girl. even guys that dont look so good or isnt compatible w/ the girl, but have great amogging skills, the chick will qualify him all the way to the final round, only to pick the other guy who she's been having the primary attraction with since the beginning. this happens all the time cos i watch the show all the time.

anyway, my point is, how does one amog effectively, the "right" way?

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are some I figured:
1. Begin everything you say to the man with "Friend", "Dude", whatever.
2. Slap him on the back approvingly when he says something funny.
3. Talk LOUDER than him.
4. Sit next to, hug, do everything with the target before he does (as soon as you are reasonably sure she won't push you back).
5. If he beats you to something, hug HIM and say (jokingly, of course) how much you like HIM and how jelous you are at HER for taking him away from you.

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a great post from masf on how to not be amogged...

like an anti-amog technique

check the post here if you want:

Link