Need a push from DJ'ers here, I'm trying the mass approach..

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after being burned for the upteened time, its time to try a different angle. Have any of you done this:

Walk into a Shopping Mall, wander into any store, strike up a conversation with either clerks or another shopper, and ask them for thier phone number? I don't mean just one shot deal here, I mean don't stop until you've hit say 30 women (within age limits, I'm 46 so my targert may be 30 and up) and take notes on each approach, and chart your sucess?

Been thinking of doing this, haven't had the balls to go yet. I imagine the first several will be like pulling teeth, then it would get easier I would think. Anyone have any feedback or experience doing this?
Bill

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've never done it. but im not really a DJ. hehe.

i encourage you to give this a shot if you can muster up the courage.

facing one's fears almost always results in a better life. i mean, NOTHING bad is going to happen if you try this. the absolute worst thing that happens is that you have 30 really embrassing moments during the day. the best thing is that youll get 15-20 numbers and won't know what the hell to do with them all.

but youll still be alive either way. youll still be breathing. nothing in life will have changed, other than the view you have of yourself - but if that changes its NOT because of the 30 woman, its becuase you choose to think negatively of yourself.

facing rejection and NOT seeing it as a negative is a HUGE thing to acheive in life.

now that said, its probably more practical to just do this with say 5 women.
30 seems a bit much.

anyway, 99% of the people out there aren't happy with their lives because they are trapped by one fear or another. everytime you overcome a fear you are one step closer to being truly free in life.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes 30 is too much...a friend of mine will try this with me, him hitting one end of mall, me the other. We thought about 10 approaches....keep notes, then person with lowest numbers has to buy beer at pub that night. Actually, getting 10 "no thanks" can be good--completley desensitizing from fear of rejection. Will FR our results soon.

That_Guy81

Reaction score
maybe with a little tweaks this could be interesting.

Set a number maybe 20 go to the mall walk up to any women that you find attractive introduce your self and give them a compliment don't necesarily ask them for their contact info. I bet after you get the first 5 under your belt you will feel like a local celeberty and the confidence will show! Then you are a deadly weapon you will spew self esteem and women will smell it in the air! They will initiate the contact info :up: