Need a little of advice

Alanon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have visited the forums and I lost my old e-mail so I had to make a new account.

I'm a chef in a restaurant. A few weeks ago one of my co-workers quit and one of the waitresses wanted to throw him a going away party. She started inviting everybody and then after I told her I wasn't really interested in going she changed her mind and called it off.

Last night me and one of my friends were talking at work about a party we threw and she walked in to get some food and overheard our conversation and seemed upset that I hadn't invited her when she invited me to hers. I told her I'd invite her to the next one and sorta left it at that to brush her off. Today she came in early to do some prep work and we were sort of alone and she mimicked giving a hand job with whisk. I'm not really oblivious, but she has a boyfriend and I feel like she wants me at the same time. I haven't made any attempts to chase it, and I have the utmost confidence that I can hit it. I don't normally date girls that I work with, but I've worked in several restaurants over the years and screwed a bunch of waitresses. They come and go so I'm not really worried about work.

I actually kinda like this girl, but I'm having trouble deciding wether or not it's worth my time. She's smoking ass hot btw. I'm thinking she's simply not happy with the man she's with and my personality is rather appealing to most women. This is getting too long. Can you turn a slut into a decent woman I mean, I assume she's a slut if she's wanting to hang out with me and put herself into a situation to get boned because that's exactly what will happen? Should I just leave her alone and not try to steal her away from her boyfriend. Should I just run some game on her and hit it and walk away so she can go back to her boyfriend, or should I just wait til it passes and lose my edge over her. Just any tips or advice would be appreciated.

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can do sluttery behind his back then she can do it behind yours as well...*****s cant be made into house wives

Fornicate the broad if you want, but dont catch any feelings

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MyTeamSupreme said:
If she can do sluttery behind his back then she can do it behind yours as well...*****s cant be made into house wives

Fornicate the broad if you want, but dont catch any feelings
^^^This

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got a boyfriend and you are wondering if you can turn her into LTR material??? Read my signature.

BTW, you're a chef, she's a waitress, you already know who they would get rid of first if there is drama... so... game on... SANS FEELINGS.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change a slut...Spread her legs and hit it a time or two then move on..

cavedweller

Alanon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. That's what I been pretty much thinking too. Idk wtf was going through my head . Wishful thinking I guess.