Need a little advice on this situation.

TC142

Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl at work for about four months.One day we were just hanging out and we exchanged numbers not thinking that anything would come out of doing this.

Well that night I check my voice mail and she wanted to go and hang out but I had gotten the message to late so I never called her back.So I decided to give her a call the next day and we hung out that night she meet me out with her freinds but stayed with me the whole night.

This weekend I went to a concert with a couple of my freinds I knew she was going to be there but she was going to be with a couple of her freinds so I did not want to bother her,but none the less I get a voice mail again asking me were I am and whats going on.So I meet up with her again we talk a little more then she introduces me to her freinds which one of them was here ex-boyfreind who she went to the concert with but I think she really did not want to go with.So her ex starts talking to me saying thats its cool that we are hanging out but just by talking to him I knew he was pissed because I was going to hang out with her again the next night.He began to start to tell me that he cheated on her so I basically called him a a**hole and that he was lucky enough that she was hanging out with him.She was not around when we were talking she left somewere with her other freind.

The next night we hung out again & I told her what I had said to him she seemed cool with it because they had been broken up for about two weeks now.My question to anyone out there is does this sound like this girl is intrested in me or should I just stop trying and move on.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's analyze this.

Her BF cheated on her and she dumped him deservingly so.

He, being an AFC loser, continues to hang around her and she permits it.

SHE WENT TO THE CONCERT WITH HER LOSER EX-BF.

She gave you all the buying signals that she's very interested in you by phoning you and leaving messages.

You reciprocated in kind.

Is the road all clear or are there red flags? Why is she still around her EX-BF? She should distance herself from him. If you two do become an item in time, he'll do his best to co*kblock you. The true test of how much she digs you is what she'll do with him. It's up to her to tell the loser to cut the umbilical cord of clinginess and get a life of his own.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, don't worry about him. Don't tell him anything, don't talk to him at all. Concentrate on her. Show her you're better than he is.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed ppl have a nasty habit of cheating on new bfs/gfs with ex's! Be careful dude.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of the ex. I had an spoil my plans this past weekend. My advice is hit it while you can. Don't be the rebound guy that ends up a friend.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter?

All I see is that you are 'hang'N out' with her waaay too much.

I won't be blunt so, read between the lines.

'Hang'N out' does not mean date. Problem number one. She is DYING to be alone with you. Do u need her to scream it at the top of her lungs on every roof for you to get it? She always wanna 'hang out' - meaning SHE WANTS YOU TO ASK HER OUT.

Problem number 2, YOU ARE SEEING THIS GIRL EVERYDAY!!! You have her number, don't see her for a week then call her up, set up a date (AS in no more 'hang'N out' - Just u two ALONE) N say 'NOT AS FRIENDS'.

Don't see her more then 2 times a week for ATLEAST 2 months - THEN you'll know if she's interested or not.

N for the love of god don't EVER question yourself wether she's interested in you or not. The only thing that matters is YOU. are YOU interested in her?