Need a date

dark angel

Reaction score
Hi guys i have been away from the pick up scene for quite a long time now because i've been so busy at work but i have to admit, i am 30 years old and i haven't been on a date in years. I know i don't even make much the effort to go out and do some approaches because i think most of the **** that mystery other pua's teach is bull**** and a complete scam. I have been in this community a long time now and i know that any success i ever had with girls was when i wasn't doing what most so-called pua were doing but was just been me. I had my life in order, good paying job, dressed well but since i have gotten a little older now i feel the need to get my dating life handled.

I want to try online dating but i'm finding it difficult to get them interested in me. i see alot of profiles online with girls but i cannot think of what to say to them so that they might want to relply. How can i improve my online dating profile because nobody ever sends me a message. Really all i want a cool sexy girl to hang out with and of course a relationship. I'm sure thats what most of us here want but i'm sure there are lots of guys here who can give me some solid advice.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you write this in your profile?

Really all i want a cool sexy girl to hang out with and of course a relationship

dark angel

Reaction score
woodsboro said:
did you write this in your profile?

Really all i want a cool sexy girl to hang out with and of course a relationship
No i did not, might not be a wise thing to say. I don't want to sound submissive. Any advice on online dating and confidence building.

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
dark angel said:
No i did not, might not be a wise thing to say. I don't want to sound submissive. Any advice on online dating and confidence building.
wrong my friend...you seem to be scared of asking for what you want
and I haven't even read your profile

this is a powerfull line (slightly edited)
hopefully you'll understand why

Really all I want is to meet a cool sexy girl to hang out with and if things work out... a relationship

your insecurities will SHINE in your words.....re read your profile
and see how a girl might interpret every word

some quick tips to start

only message girls you are interested in "intellectually"
don't let what she writes on her profile damage your ego
if she's not interested..big deal move on

to get her attention

read her profile
read her profile
and
read her profile

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
dark angel said:
Hi guys i have been away from the pick up scene for quite a long time now because i've been so busy at work but i have to admit, i am 30 years old and i haven't been on a date in years. I know i don't even make much the effort to go out and do some approaches because i think most of the **** that mystery other pua's teach is bull**** and a complete scam. I have been in this community a long time now and i know that any success i ever had with girls was when i wasn't doing what most so-called pua were doing but was just been me. I had my life in order, good paying job, dressed well but since i have gotten a little older now i feel the need to get my dating life handled.

I want to try online dating but i'm finding it difficult to get them interested in me. i see alot of profiles online with girls but i cannot think of what to say to them so that they might want to relply. How can i improve my online dating profile because nobody ever sends me a message. Really all i want a cool sexy girl to hang out with and of course a relationship. I'm sure thats what most of us here want but i'm sure there are lots of guys here who can give me some solid advice.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

You come on to a website saying that people who are the trailblazers and founders of the seduction community are full of ****, then you turn around looking for advice looking how to score chicks? Why don't you do the bull**** that you were doing before concerning that Mystery'em are full of sh*t?

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
all the guy is saying is he's not interested in magic pills and circus routines
just genuine advice...its what I've given him
no need to get defensive

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dark angel said:
I know i don't even make much the effort to go out and do some approaches because i think most of the **** that mystery other pua's teach is bull**** and a complete scam
The purpose of their material and courses is to make money, not to help guys out.

i'm sure there are lots of guys here who can give me some solid advice.
You want the Mature Man forum. Make sure you put the age in your profile otherwise they move your threads.

dark angel

Reaction score
woodsboro said:
all the guy is saying is he's not interested in magic pills and circus routines
just genuine advice...its what I've given him
no need to get defensive
Exactly, i have tried all the routines,gimmicks for months and have had very little success with it, not saying it doesn't work for some, i'm sure it does. It is after all mystery's method because it is congruent with him and is him thats why it gets him success with women. I have been away from the dating scene for a while now and i'm sure there are lots of guys like woosboro who can give some solid dating advice that i can use.

Here is what i currently have in the "About Me" section...

Ok just here to try something new. tired of going to bars to meet girls. heard dating sites are the best places in the world to meet women...ha ha. I prefer not to share anything about myself, if you want to know anything just ask.
Let me know what if you think this sounds good and how i think i can improve it.

Cheers

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
er...its not good enough..sorry
I know some girls say...oooh message me if you wanna know more
its lame....really lame
don't be lame
don't be afraid to put yourself out there
there is a lot of good looking guys out there and you've gotta get a head of those dudes..the way you do that
is put yourself out there
talk about you (dreams, passions) thats what girls find interesting
and talk about what you want...the person you'd like to meet

one thing...stay away from any negative words...like
hey...dont wanna meet some crazy ass fat bi*ch

or

tired of going to bars :)
you could rephrase it so it sounds more interesting Im sure

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think when I hear "I'm tired of going to bars" is "I've given up and I'm going to try this online thing as a last ditch effort"

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last_straw said:
What I think when I hear "I'm tired of going to bars" is "I've given up and I'm going to try this online thing as a last ditch effort"
indeed

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dark angel said:
Let me know what if you think this sounds good and how i think i can improve it.
That really doesn't say much. How about something generic like:

I'm a big fan of running, I like to test myself and compete in races once in awhile.
I'm not a big drinker but when I do I like to hang out with my friends and make new ones, etc... stuff like that.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last_straw said:
I've always found the statement "Tired of going to bars" extremely fascinating, because it never means the same for men than it means for women.

For men, it means exactly what you said, but for women, it usually means "I'm tired of one night stands and whoring it up, I'm very quickly realizing that I am approaching my expiration date and I'm ready to date a nice guy that won't mind that I ran up my sexual odometer in the last 10 years."

P

perseverance

You can meet women anywhere and everywhere, it doesn't just have to be in a bar unless you are looking for a one night stand then bars and clubs are the way to go.

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
You can meet women anywhere and everywhere, it doesn't just have to be in a bar unless you are looking for a one night stand then bars and clubs are the way to go.
who told you that women who go to bars and clubs are looking for a one night stand?
women will take what you offer them.... so if you only offer a one night stand then that's what you'll get

to the guy who said stick something generic on there
I disagree .... cos then you'll BE generic..........?

P

perseverance

Well either I'm going to the wrong clubs or the women around my parts are total slvts, but the bars and clubs I frequented up until earlier this year were full of men and women looking to score. Sure, you'll meet a few high calibre women at bars and clubs, but they are scarce.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woodsboro said:
I disagree .... cos then you'll BE generic..........?
This is like an advertisement. And the product is YOU. If you don't say anything about the product, how are you supposed to get customers?

Better something generic for now then nothing at all.

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
you actually posted something that's not generic
just picking up in the word you used...the guy is afraid to be himself..... telling him to be generic isn't going to help him.... I agree with your other points

woodsboro

Don Juan
Reaction score
also Dark angel
for some reason.... you didn't have a problem
spilling your guts in your first post
so...something changes inside your head, when it comes to writing your profile 
maybe.....it's because you're Trying to be impressive or something?
if you are..... then you're approaching this the wrong way.... you need to start being comfortable and proud of you're achievements and goals in life
girls don't fall for bs easily as you know......
so you need to start being honest with yourself
and put You into words it will take time
so set aside a day this week to tackle it
in the meantime start thinking
you're welcome to pm (private message) me