Need a Clever Punishment

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. So I was laying there with my girl last night and she was annoyed because I didn't tell her about some **** I had going on earlier. Whatever **** her and that ****. Anyways we got over it so I figured I'd lay some nice **** on her (stupid, stupid, stupid) and told her ya know babe we both had options but we chose each other. Which she responds she chose me (which I could only assume because she was bitter because I didn't tell her the whole truth earlier). First off I'm not any birds option. Second off if she was a man I would have strongarmed her right there. So my questions to all you vet's out there (not a novice but not vetted like some of you dudes) is how do I punish her for that and let it be I'm not any girls option.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly tho. This is the most stubborn broad I've ever dealt with. It ****in turns me on majorly though. It's almost like we use our stubborness and ignorance as an aphrodisiac. Craziest **** I've ever dealt with but sexy as ****. Lol.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Don't start up these types of hypothetical relationship Teen Beat chats with your woman going forward. It's somewhat effeminate, let her do that stuff with her GFs. If you do, who cares what comes out of their mouths? It's all noise other than how she behaves.

2. Discipline, sometimes required, punishment? No. That kind of dramatic sin and redemption dynamic is not something that should appeal to you or that you'd ever want to start up. "Discipline," though means having basic expectations and groundrules and not allowing those to weaken. Those involve real behavior or disrespect, not chitchat stuff.

In the OP case, I'd forget it. Showing that silly comment bothers you in any punishing way is going to be totally counterproductive and could mess her attraction level or lead to real bad behavior provided she's not personality disordered.

logicallefty

Reaction score
NEPA said:
ya know babe we both had options but we chose each other.
^ ^ I have said exactly that in multiple LTRs. ^ ^

And I have also said "And we both know that either one of us can leave at anytime. So let's stay positive and work to move forward before we get into a big argument and one of us decides to do just that.".