Nedd some advice!! Please help!

PimpC 2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, recently i'v been dumped again and i'm just now realizing that its cuz i'm too nice. I neva been in a fight and dont plan on bein in one. I avoid conflict. When i talk to gurls, i just tell them nice stuff whic i thought u was suppused to do. What do u all think i should do to get more confidence and tuff'n up so gurls wont dump me becuz i'm too nice??

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my personal opinion, there's nothing wrong with being nice, although you really don't want to appear to be a pushover. I'm nice, caring, and respectful to women, but remember, you have to respect yourself too. Don't let girls control your life. On the other hand, you don't want to appear like a jerk; Be classy, there's a BIG difference :)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Nothing wrong with being nice...just have a back bone:)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have not dumped because you are too nice, btw not getting itno fights does not really make you nice. I can be nice and i do get into fights, but i can handle myself.

You do not need to toughen up to keep girls, you need to not be such a *****, do not be a ***** to get *****. The girls i know hate snivelling boys/ or overcloying ones as they say they almost guilt them into things and they dont liek that.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont take their shyt, kisses their ass or let them walk over you. One of my friends is like this and his girl cheated on him but he wanted to work things out...dont be like him or i will come find you and smack you.;)