Navigating Relationship Dynamics Throughout Her Cycle

Bu777

Reaction score
Hey gamechangers!!!

After reading "The Rational Male," I’ve been thinking about the chapter discussing how women's desires shift throughout their cycle. Specifically, during their period, they may prefer the comfort and support of a "beta" male, while about a week after, they are drawn to the confidence and indifference of an "alpha."

My issue has been that I used to give her too much attention and always wanted to meet up. However, for the past few months, our contact has been minimal, and I've noticed she only wants to meet when she is on or around her period.

As someone in a LTR, how should I navigate these changes? Should I be less available and more detached during her period and more present and assertive when she is in the phase where she desires an alpha? What strategies have you found effective in maintaining attraction and balance in these situations?

My problem before was that i was wr

Looking forward to your insights.

Thanks

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your stats? Age? Height? Weight? Salary? How long have you been dating? Sex frequency?

You don't give any context at all

Specifically, during their period, they may prefer the comfort and support of a "beta" male, while about a week after, they are drawn to the confidence and indifference of an "alpha."
All of these means, when women are horny they want a masculine man to fvck them aka alpha (which is behaviors that make you desirable), when they're in their periods, they want confort aka beta (which is behaviors that make her secure)

Bu777

Reaction score
What are your stats? Age? Height? Weight? Salary? How long have you been dating? Sex frequency?

You don't give any context at all

All of these means, when women are horny they want a masculine man to fvck them aka alpha (which is behaviors that make you desirable), when they're in their periods, they want confort aka beta (which is behaviors that make her secure)
Age 31, 3.4 height, 148 lbs, earn 2500 Euro live in Germany and Drive a bmw cabrio.
We are now 4 years in a relationship
And have only one Time in two weeks Sex Max.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem isn't her period, the problem is your neediness has basically caused her to lose attraction for you.

Focusing on the wrong things. Stop focusing on her and start focusing on your actions.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bu777

Reaction score
The problem isn't her period, the problem is your neediness has basically caused her to lose attraction for you.

Focusing on the wrong things. Stop focusing on her and start focusing on your actions.

Thats what i thought but i wasn‘t sure about that.
That is what i am doing since 2 years.
I work out a lot, getting shredded as hell.
Go out with Friends, living my own life, but it doesn‘t change anything.
I think it‘s Time to go my way without her.
Thanks mate. I appreciat

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, this is an interesting topic to discuss. It was mentioned in "The Rational Male" and I recall a blog post from Chateau Heartiste about it.

When people write articles about this, they are writing about a woman's menstrual cycle in the absence of birth control. The problem is that a significant percentage of women are on birth control at a given time. When a woman is on birth control, her menstrual cycle is different with the absence of ovulation.

@Bu777 is discussing a specific interaction with a specific woman. The bigger issue here is his own behavior rather than her menstrual cycle. The best solution for @Bu777 in this specific interaction is to end it, learn lessons from it, and improve. Getting shredded will help going forward.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thats what i thought but i wasn‘t sure about that.
That is what i am doing since 2 years.
I work out a lot, getting shredded as hell.
Go out with Friends, living my own life, but it doesn‘t change anything.
I think it‘s Time to go my way without her.
Thanks mate. I appreciat
Yeah, sometimes once you get to a certain point it's like the point of no return with a woman where the amount of effort you would need to put in to even get her back up from where she is now to even 60% of where she was starting out when you first began dating just would be like trying to climb Mt Everest.