Mystery's "we won't get along" line

Hatsuharu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was discussing music tastes with this girl and she mentioned some band that I listen to. I said:

me: "blahblah....but it looks like we have way too much in common. This sucks, because we'd get too bored of each other." *smiles*
her: "We wont. I'm odd and I have strange quirks, too." *laughs*

I was wondering what would be a good (preferably funny) response if the girl plays along to the we wont get along line. I couldn't think of anything on the spot so I just laughed and continued on with the convo.

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hatsuharu said:
I was discussing music tastes with this girl and she mentioned some band that I listen to. I said:

me: "blahblah....but it looks like we have way too much in common. This sucks, because we'd get too bored of each other." *smiles*
her: "We wont. I'm odd and I have strange quirks, too." *laughs*

I was wondering what would be a good (preferably funny) response if the girl plays along to the we wont get along line. I couldn't think of anything on the spot so I just laughed and continued on with the convo.
Convos like that happen a lot with me, for some reason every girl thinks they're "weird" "unique" or "different"

Anyways I'd go

me: *points at a random guy in the room, preferable a strange looking one* Hey that guy looks as weird as you. You guys would make a cute couple. Come on I'll introduce you two

If you do this right. You'll grab her, she'll start resisting and laughing, Kino++

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
You say "That's even worse, you're a weirdo".
And then poke her jokingly.
Then escalate kino.
Attraction, Comfort, Seduction.
then Neg.
Entertain.
then Takeaway.
Kino her again.
Venue change.
Phase Shift.
Then go through LMR w/ another takeaway.
Kino.
F-close.

The end.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
This is the prob with rehearsed material. When it doesn't go as planned, you're left with nothing!

Just learn how to hold natural conversations and drop all this bullsh*t!