Myspace

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright.

Does anyone have any good, example myspaces to check out??

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You

edit: Sorry, I just am trying...what else do you expect me to do? Sorry.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude for the record you are running around in purple short-shorts. You dont look gay.. just a bit fruity.

You also mispelled the word "Naughty" in your quote.

I hope you are not paying a lot for grammar classes :D

Ok, nuff being a d!ck. Here is some solid advice, using your profile as a template

I am acutally, kind of a decent guy...I just put "Naughty", to throw people off.
ARGH! You mis-spelled "actually" too. :crazy:

I am a student in Michigan...
What do you study? C'mon, put yourself OUT there!

I believe in trying hard to achieve your goals. I desire to achieve a lot in life...with my self belief...I try to give back to the community, and volunteer with my Christian beliefs.
ZZZzzzZZZzzz *snort* what were u saying?

Dude none of that sounds like any fun at all. To top it off you don't demonstrate anything because you are too busy talking about beliefs and things that you "try" to do. I still get no idea of what you are about except you love Jesus.

I put my happiness and beliefs over anything...because I know that even the rich, and good looking are not always satisfied.
You realize you basically just called yourself broke and ugly :p.

Look, let me be 100% honest with you...this whole thing is just painful to read. It inspires such pity what I would write it for you myself, but the trouble is, I dont know who you are or what your vibe is. Your problem is either

1. You dont know how to express yourself effectively
2. You really don't bring anything interesting to the table
3. You personality is about as much fun as cardboard

If I were you I'd change that text immediately to something more interesting and telling. I'd also lose the gay pride racing shorts. :eek:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

Señor Fingers said:
Dude for the record you are running around in purple short-shorts. You dont look gay.. just a bit fruity.

You also mispelled the word "Naughty" in your quote.

I hope you are not paying a lot for grammar classes :D

Ok, nuff being a d!ck. Here is some solid advice, using your profile as a template

ARGH! You mis-spelled "actually" too. :crazy:

What do you study? C'mon, put yourself OUT there!

ZZZzzzZZZzzz *snort* what were u saying?

Dude none of that sounds like any fun at all. To top it off you don't demonstrate anything because you are too busy talking about beliefs and things that you "try" to do. I still get no idea of what you are about except you love Jesus.

You realize you basically just called yourself broke and ugly :p.

Look, let me be 100% honest with you...this whole thing is just painful to read. It inspires such pity what I would write it for you myself, but the trouble is, I dont know who you are or what your vibe is. Your problem is either

1. You dont know how to express yourself effectively
2. You really don't bring anything interesting to the table
3. You personality is about as much fun as cardboard

If I were you I'd change that text immediately to something more interesting and telling. I'd also lose the gay pride racing shorts. :eek:
Actual Solid advice. Jerks, don't give decent advice...at least you do

The problem is I don't know how to convey my personality...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been trying

to change my profile picture. It is not letting me do so...as for an example profile, well duh......you don't have to show me yours

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out mine.

It's pretty rad.