myspace note - watch out!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I preach spamming myspace on a couple other threads

guys, BE CAREFUL

seems like if u send the same exact message to a certain number of girls, your messages get blocked and essentially you get blocked from sending any more messages from that account

I dont know what this is but......

ive had to make 3 diff profiles the last 2 weeks, cuz they keep getting blocked and locked and i dunno wtf is going on, so

WHEN IT COMES TO MY ADVICE ON SPAMMING THE SAME MESSAGE TO GIRLS ON MYSPACE:

do NOT ****ing do it.........if anything, change up ur message every 5 messages u say, cuz i been a victim of being flagged as a spammer so dont let it happen to u

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks...so you lose all your myspace social proof cause you have no friends if you have to get a new account.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the difference between spamming and what you told people to do?

It's spamming, therefore the flagging is justified.

You can't be the victim if you're the perpetraitor in the first place. The victims are the ones who have to look at your messages.

Good work on warning them not to listen to what you said though.

Last edited:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sending the same message to every person isn't the smartest idea.

Your conversations just become a manufactured product. Not a genuine connection.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
i would be feeling your pain right about now if i was stuck in middle america. i can only imagine. sitting at my crusty stained keyboard. pecking away to photos of "photo shop enhanced hotties". cutting and pasting for ages. CONTACT! one responded! i can't be stopped now!

i think it is time that skip breaks out that photo of himself. that photo is the only thing that has kept me coming back to this site. you couldn't have scripted a better photo.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wtf are u guys talking about?

im sorry guys if i send the same mesasge to 100 girls and end up ****ing 2 of the girls that respond later in the week........****in DON JUAN GETS PVSSY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

jack Mcrack - the only spam part is the initial message, when me and the girl hang out, its never just a manufactured product and its always different

KillaCam - listen to me you little 17 year old, do you even know what a pvssy looks like????? I mean in real life......also do you know what 1 feels like?

I do, and i dont give a **** how i got there, but the point is, when im ****in a 9.5/10 gorgeous blonde and im bout to bust a nut inside her, i COULD CARE LESS that the reason she is there is because i sent out a spam message to her.

its not the INITIAL contact that matters, its HOW YOU CLOSE

god why do i keep seeing KillaCam posting his virgin-ass advice all over my threads........you are only but 17, stick to high school forum my AFC chump

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
That sucks...so you lose all your myspace social proof cause you have no friends if you have to get a new account.
yea it does not matter much tho, because pics are way more important than "social proof"........even tho i love the girls that tell me stuff like "damn, look at all those girls calling u hot, u must be a big player"

to see a girl say that might be one of the BEST reactions to get when talking to a girl from myspace - it means shes jealous and wants in

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
KillaCam - listen to me you little 17 year old, do you even know what a pvssy looks like????? I mean in real life......also do you know what 1 feels like?

god why do i keep seeing KillaCam posting his virgin-ass advice all over my threads........you are only but 17, stick to high school forum my AFC chump
Dude, was life really that bad for you at 17?

I'm 17, but sex ain't foreign to teenagers these days buddy. Welcome to 2006! Do you know me? Answer that. I don't think you do. Do you stalk me? Do you know my name? So how do you know about what goes on in my sex life?

If you weren't getting sex at 17, don't let your frustration out on me. Kids aren't kids anymore buddy.

I'll ask again anyway, do you know me? Give me a yes or no. Don't avoid it. I actually want you to answer that question, not rattle out some bullsh1t off the topic insult to get out of a sticky question.

If I went to school, i'd happily be in the High School forum. But holding down a secure 9-5 seems to stop me from being a student huh?

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip,
the reason your accounts keep getting locked on myspace is because some of the smarter people you initially send a spam message to recognize it for what it is.. spam.. and " flag " it as spam... then the myspace software kicks in and you end up getting you blocked and locked. It does not matter if you keep changing the initial message EVERY time.. as long as the recipients flag it then you will get what you deserve anyways.. to be locked out for spamming.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok see now i dont really understand........it SEEMS that what you just asid dakota is correct, and if someone flags me as spam then yes, i get blocked........but can it happen from simply sending too much messages out? like if u send more than 50 in a row in 1 day......i really dont know what kind of system myspace is using to catch spam, besides someone reporting it.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
your latest buddypic looks really gay. the headband is all wrong.

you guys see skiptomyfool's newest buddypic?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT - Sigh, nevermind. I'm sick of pointing out people's contradictions.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the kind of girls that i go for like that look actually
I'm waiting for your answers to my questions.

I specifically said don't avoid them.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
DON JUAN GETS PVSSY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

No. I refuse to:

Have pity sex
Make a complete idiot out of my self for ass
Do an ugly girl
and 2 out of 100 isn't very good odds.

Try talking to a few at a time, using REAL conversations, changing it up every time. Talk to me when your odds are 2 out of 10, or even 2 out of 5.

THEN preach to me about how to get p*ssy.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WHOA skillastaz, u got it mixed up

i MEANT to say "a real don juan gets the pvssy THAT HE WANTS by any means necessary".......ugly girls need not apply.

By the way, I get 1/50 girls i try to INITIATE any contact with.....aka i send out 50 messages, i will fvck 1 of those girls....and if 30 girls dont reply at all, well i count that as an attempt in my 50 tries.

Don't get it twisted Skilla, when you put me on a date with a girl or jsut hangin out n person, i kiss close 90% of the time and fclose like 50% (i really dont keep track).....these numbers have gotten better in the last 2 years, as I have become better looking (lifting, tanning, hair, clothes) - good looks REALLY help