Myspace is too funny!

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways browsing round my area, come across the woman, whos a hb 10.5, basially modelling for pictures. So this is were i decided to have a little fun lol:

read from bottom to top

Next message i said was: "guess youve never heard the concept of a joke or maybe you're pmting, your not fooling me sweeti."

Date: Apr 10, 2006 4:14 AM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: RE: No Subject
Body: lol im use to getting emails from geeks like you who think there something there not, really i wouldnt look twice at you(well maybe to laugh)so if you think you are that good,why you feel the need to try insulting people! does that make you feel better?? is that why your on this site, to try dragging people down?? or was that just a way of getting a reply from me? because you know its the only way id respond to someone as un-interesting as yourself ;o) to tell you what i think of boring people like you!!

Please get a LIFE and try enjoying it!! ;op

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 10, 2006 4:02 AM

your just jealous that i look better then you and i dont need to dress up to look awesome either :D, nice teeth tho

Date: Apr 10, 2006 3:57 AM

bit cheeky coming from a guy that looks like a girl ;op

Date: Apr 10, 2006 3:45 AM

getting a little chubby on the hips if i were u id cover that up :)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*****es like that piss me off so much..... hundred years ago they would have been, bunch of worthless whooors getting grabed and fvcked by drunks and bums..... now for some reason they think they are GODs.

should have told her; "waw, arn't we insecure....just one small comment from little old me, and your up in a fiss. If you can't handle something like that, how are you gona handle "growing old and reanky (spelling) ALONE"......I gues that's why they got botox and silicone now days......"

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes me laugh how they think there superior to everyone else. Man some women just dont deserve to get attention lol.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not suprised she acted like that. Given the fact you where basicly form what you have showed us, just putting her down sevral times, a lot of girls would respond like that, and i dont blame them.

Just remember that over the computer, neg hitting is very easyily mistaken for a an insult.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt intend to actually pick her up man, her profile was basically about how she loves herself and hates guys who are ugly, thought id have a little fun.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Up the link. I've never seen a 10.5 before.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes got a face that could stop a clock and I wouldn't be surprised if she had a c0ck.
It just goes to show you how much misconeption there is when we rate b!tches

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
Anyways browsing round my area, come across the woman, whos a hb 10.5, basially modelling for pictures. So this is were i decided to have a little fun lol:

Date: Apr 10, 2006 3:45 AM

getting a little chubby on the hips if i were u id cover that up :)

So basically you insulted someone and they didn't like it?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First you insult her and she's supposed to be intrigued? I agree, she is not all that a nit manly looking in the face,nice butt, but no BOOBS!!!

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we put field reports, online dating reports, email messages in one forum so I can entirely skip reading:

Girl: Hi
Guy: Hi
Girl: Wassup
Guy: Wassup

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow can you blame her? you were just straight up a ****sucking ******* to her. hott girls are people too. you basically ruined yourself before you started by assuming she was too good for you.

you expect us to praise you for putting down a girl? kill yoself.

p.s. my friends and I would rate her a 4 if we saw that ***** in public.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow not many can have a fookin laugh here cant they :p

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I just think its stupid. I am laughing AT you right now :p

ev3nst3v3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dude, neg hits are way tough to pull off, and there's a fine line between a playfull dis that makes her intrigued or want you or whatever, and a straight up insult. on top of that, it's text based communication vs. in person. it's tough to portray playful sarcasm as it is, but you didn't even come close. it was a wack attempt at a neg hit, and you came here looking for people to agree with you? nah dude, this was not smooth, and also you can't generalize about myspace like that. nor can you justify your wackness by saying 'myspace is funny'

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did it to pee her off because im a complete utter bastard :p

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh... the neg hit threw up some flags for me from the jump.