Myspace: girls trying to set value

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever noticed on myspace profiles how some of these girls who think they're the sh*t set up their profiles so that it in a subliminal way radiates that message? i was just browsing and landed on several "cool/hip girls" myspaces who barely write about themselves, seem to be into all the "hip" music/movies/clothing/lifestyle without being extravagent with expenses and i must say their online persona made me feel a bit intimidated. as i shook it off i pictured these girls in real life and how theyd probably be shy/timid unless they were holding a drink as to loosen them up.

i'm just curious, has anyone else here felt a bit of intimidation from a girl's online profile? almost like they knew EVERYTHING that was "happening" and you should play catch up to get with them. why is this??

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MySpace.com's full of Paris Hiltons mate
ha i'm not just talking about their photos/appearance. their simple profiles with little one liners as almost saying "i'm better than this" etc.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a bit like my profile really. I've just got a funny video, a song i like and a brief list of interests on the side. No 'about me' or anything. I wouldn't have thought it was intimidating though..

You got any examples like you've mentioned?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got any examples like you've mentioned?
here's one

About me:
i am the next hurricane.

Who I'd like to meet:
all set.

AND she's single, also has her pics set to private.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i see what you mean, makes me wonder why they bothered filling it out :S