Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Online Personality Quiz

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INTP here. Can I trade this in? I'd like to borrow an ESFJ for a few years, I'd probably be getting more poon.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entj

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intj

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that almost everyone here so far is an NT type. What does this tell us?

http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/003474.html

NT - Ideas: These people like thinking about ideas. They like solving problems (not the administrative kind), inventing algorithms, and architecting solutions. Most scientists and engineers are NTs (though a lot of engineers are SJs). Lots of good programmers are NTs (I'm one of those), but they're likely to view programming as a means to an end rather than an end in itself (in contrast to SPs).

We are a pretty small part of the population as a whole, only 5-7%:

SJ: 40% - 45%
SP: 35% - 40%
NF: 8% -10%
NT: 5% - 7%

I'd also be willing to bet the farm that NT males have the hardest time with women of all four major types.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong INTJ (meaning, score extreme on all 4 indicators). Supposedly, only 1% of the population is INTJ, but everytime I see this come up somewhere on the net, more pipe in as INTJ's than any other profile.

"Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel."
Exactly. So like any INTJ worth his weight would do, I researched the net on how to use my powerful mind as a weapon to seduce women, instead of something that just got in the way. Of course that inevitably led me here.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Strong INTJ (meaning, score extreme on all 4 indicators). Supposedly, only 1% of the population is INTJ, but everytime I see this come up somewhere on the net, more pipe in as INTJ's than any other profile.

Ive noticed the same thing. It could be that INTJ's are more drawn to posting on web forums while the other types are out socializing and getting laid. :rolleyes:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Ive noticed the same thing. It could be that INTJ's are more drawn to posting on web forums while the other types are out socializing and getting laid. :rolleyes:
I'm sure that's part of it. :mad:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
No doubt. NTs are pretty rare in the population at large, yet they fill up web forums. Think about it who web forums appeal to and it's no surprise. You do it alone, it requires thinking and introspection. It's total INT territory. Face it though, we'd rather be tagging some ass than posting here.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I think another explanation for the higher percentage of INTJ in forums is because we are more opening-minded and more willing to search for new ideas.

Papillon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where you live is not a place but a state of mind
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
67 25 62 33