My worst afc experience still haunts me...

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
My worst afc days went like this….my first gf…I was with her for two years…

I bought her a diamond ring from one of my whole paychecks…and used another paycheck to buy her some charles david shoes….i was broke but I used all my paycheck to buy her gifts….i even starting stealing from my work to fund her habit….i eventually got caught and she broke up with me…saying I was a loser….for six months I tried getting back with her….i would walk for ten miles to get to her house cuase my car broke down from driving to her house every day….she lived one and a half hours away…so that would be driving for three hours a day to see her…but after my car transmission gave out I had to take the bus and walk ten miles to see her….she would sometimes tell me to leave cause she didn’t want to see me and I would happily understand but pissed….one time we all went out to a party…she got slammed and was really drunk and couldn’t drive and drop me off at home…so I drove her and her car back to her house…but she wouldn’t let me stay in the car to sleep and I couldn’t sleep over…so I had to walk to the bus station at 3am in the morning and then sleep outside of the bus station…it was cold I still remember that day….then after trying to call her for days and weeks…I wrote her a letter…sayin how much I missed her and stuff….anyways I walking to her house and she just drove by me…and I was walking and crying at the same time…I dropped off the letter in her house and walked backed to the bus stop crying non stop….then I decided I needed to get over her…so I went out to parties and clubs…only to get wasted and drunk calling her and when I got my car back I would drive to her house…just to drive by…it finally ended when I one night I drove by her house…then I called her crying and didn’t say a word..and she said another guys name…. That’s my worst afc

NOw because of this site i can laugh at it...im a Dj now and happy

Zendryn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its experiences like this that bring us to this forum...

Life keeps getting better the moment we understand the way of the DJ... Even without women. ;)

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus that hurts just to read. Oh well, live and learn man.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zendryn
Its experiences like this that bring us to this forum...

Life keeps getting better the moment we understand the way of the DJ... Even without women. ;)
Exactly. Once you realise that you don't need to be with a woman to be happy, I think you end up seeing a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I don't think I have completely recovered from being a RAFC, but I do see that I am pretty close. I don't know if I'll ever concider myself to be a DJ, but I would like to think that one day soon, I will no longer concider myself a RAFC.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Don... all I can say is WOW!

But, you say that it still haunts you? Do you mean it really haunts you (bad rep from reference?) or is it just an emotional haunting?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know that feeling very well. Done that kind of thing myself more than once. But you live and learn. Just don't let it make you a bitter person.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone should have commited you before you got that bad...

WOW...

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
OMG that is the saddest story I've ever heard-- I'll never complain again. LOL-- just kidding dude, don't let it haunt you everybody's been there in one form or another. We all learn the same lessons in our own way.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
OMG that is the saddest story I've ever heard-- I'll never complain again. LOL-- just kidding dude, don't let it haunt you everybody's been there in one form or another. We all learn the same lessons in our own way.
Women use the word OMG. Your not a female are ya.

Men do not use that word...atleast men like me. We shay WTF or shyt or other words that men use.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its experiences like this that make us learn and make us stronger.

This was good for you.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Sarcasm dummy. Sarcasm. WTF is a bit trite don't you think? Oh I forgot you can't think because you're a retard....

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Sarcasm dummy. Sarcasm. WTF is a bit trite don't you think? Oh I forgot you can't think because you're a retard....
yes it is another one. dang. but a bit "trite"...ok...you win. but to type OMG is still very feminine. That is a phrase I see women using on the internet or they will say it in person.

"OMG suzie your not going to believe what that fool said to me"

Now look at it from the words with a gay twist, just imagine the gay assed accent and lisp:

"OMG, trevor your not going to believe how big his dyck was"

Now imagine a macho man using it:

OMG Chuck I can't believe ....blah blah blah.." you see it doesn't fit.

But I can see a nerdy effimanite type using it and words like trite...thank god I do know what it means. But I'm just a poo uneducatamated man.

peace playa you win buddy. I concede to your superior sight and intelligence.

But knock of names are low...like that one idiot who does the fake pook thing...now that is a weak even you must agree with that.

flatter still is shown through imatation.

I created the name because it is what I am. My game shows it. My proof has proven it.

I'm not a piggy or a gopher or a enigma. I am a lowly player who has reached the supreme level of the game.

Nothing more and nothing less. We take names to express who we are...look around at some of the peoples names and you will see this truth.

That is why I harp on folks who choose a name that shows low self confidence.

later baby supreme

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Princess_Supreme: You think alot about gay guys and their d***s, you need to talk to your therapist or start hittin' up tha gay bars dummy.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Princess_Supreme: You think alot about gay guys and their d***s, you need to talk to your therapist or start hittin' up tha gay bars dummy.
look babysupreme I'm not fighting with you. This is what ignore buttons were created for.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, thank the good lord for this site. if it werent for this site I would be in the same damn situation right f'ing now. I was totally infatuated with this girl that just loved to stomp on my heart, thanks to this site I am wiser now and have 3 girls wanting my one eyed yogurt slanger.

NEVER let a woman push you arround.

Reaction score
TopDon - thanks for sharing your story - now I know where all your anger in your posts come from.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man ive done some pretty bad AFC type of things... BUT MAN u've beaten me by like lightyears!

Yes it's true.. experiances like these are the fuel to our desire to better ourselves. I even remember that day where i spent ages reading the Bible to better myself. I was up to 4am reading and reading just so i wouldnt get fvcked up again from another chick saying no to a relationship with me...

i learnt my lesson...

and this site has been my saviour =)

ONE more thing...

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER write letters to your Ex's about how much you miss them.. YOU dont want that piece of AFC evidence floating in her hands! REmember just take a deep breath, be strong and take it one step at a time...

You'll thank yourself knowing that you didnt blurt out your desperate AFC side to her.