My wing f*ckin it up for me.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in my class I've had all these girl dig me but my wing, Aaron is screwing it up for both of us...what should I do?

Btw, does it seem like girls get cold one day and hot the next?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drop him and get another one, or go solo

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to drop him...atleast when it comes to your relationships and girls.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they think he's gay. But he told me that these girls told him that they fall in love for gay guys...whatever, I don't care but I really need to get focused and make a play.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mitch_Mustain
Yeah, they think he's gay. But he told me that these girls told him that they fall in love for gay guys...whatever, I don't care but I really need to get focused and make a play.
"fall in love with gay guys" as in they love having the gay guy tell them what shoes to wear. if a girl told me that she falls in love with gay guys, i'd tell her to go find one and get lost.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus more on solo.

Always go solo for a very long time before you wing man it.

You will have MUCH more experience/fun/results. When you wing man it after you go solo.

If you have to though, use wingmen every now and then.

Wingmen are like the extra ammo cheat in games (not infinite ammo). You'll learn how to beat the game, but you will have done it using extra ammo and will suck at beating it with normal ammo, next time you play it again you'll just keep being tempted to use your extra ammo cheat and will eventually cave and use your extra ammo cheat over and over again.

If you beat the game first, and play it again with the extra ammo cheat. You'll WHOOP ASS at the game, have a lot of fun doing it because it will be realy easy and fun to use it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mitch_Mustain
So in my class I've had all these girl dig me but my wing, Aaron is screwing it up for both of us...what should I do?

Btw, does it seem like girls get cold one day and hot the next?
Do you ever wake up in a good mood one day, and a bad one the next?

Does anything happen to you sometimes during the day that either cheers you up or makes you sad?

Women are people too - they change moods more than us.