My Valentines Day Idea!!

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This took a lot of thought. I'm taking this girl out. We are not togeather, its just a date. We are totally comftorable with each other, and she is a really fun girl, so I think I may be able to pull this off.

I've been getting her all psyched up all week. Told her it's going be awesome, fun.. etc etc. I told her to dress up, really nice. So I show up at her house to pick her up. I'll be wearing my crazy green/white checkered tuxedo. haha At this point i'm sure she'll flip out and wonder whats going on..

I'll tell her were going out to a nice restraunt, and take her to wendy's down the street. I'll have a table clothe and candles in a small bag I'll be carrying, and before she can get her food down i'll have them laid out. I'll give her a single rose... (not red) and maybe a small stuffed animal. After dinner we'll get some ice cream, and talk or whatver. then go back to her place and watch old school (which she has not seen)

Am I money here? haha it's a little crazy but, like i said I think I can pull it off with her. She likes to laugh. What you guys think? tips, comments, anything?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I began reading this, I was rolling my eyes, thinking how queer. But now, I see this as potentially a good move...I'd say leave out the stuffed animal, and stick with just the non-red-rose.

The candles and table cloth might be too extreme (same with the rest of the date, but if its your personality, then go for it) I'd suggest going with just 2 candles, and forget the table cloth. Make sure to light the candles too...not sure if thats allowed in the restaurant though :p

Hopefully, this is your personality..if not it MIGHT be taken as trying too hard to be funny.

Goodluck, and let us know how it goes :D

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your name serves you well...props on the risk taking

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a really cool idea. Though personally I would go for a picknic in the park instead of wendys... It's just something about fast food places that I don't like. Plus a park would be more romantic.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl im interested in is babysitting on v-day, im going out with my boys that night anyway, but i was thinking of quickly dropping by later on that night after the kids are asleep and wishin her a happy valentines day+little kiss. what do you guys think of that

good, or no?

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
the girl im interested in is babysitting on v-day, im going out with my boys that night anyway, but i was thinking of quickly dropping by later on that night after the kids are asleep and wishin her a happy valentines day+little kiss. what do you guys think of that

good, or no?
Well I can tell you right now that whoever she is babysitting for won't like it if they find out. And there is the possiblity that she won't like it because she will feel like you are intruding on her place of work. just a thought

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
That idea is an original idea man. IF the chick likes you she will appreciate the time well spent. Go for it man, its better to try and fail than to never try at all.
Good choice in restaurants, i work at wendys. THey have some good food. And if you want ice cream afterwards, just order two frostys (ice cream/milkshake) and take a walk before goign back to her house.
Icallug, id kiss the girl dude. After all it is valentines day, you should at least get to kiss her. JUst let her know before you come or you might freak her out of a kiss.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea.

For you to come up with the idea it must fit your personallity. Let me just give you a tip: Make sure you act completely confident, like when you turn up in the stupid suit make sure your talking confidently dont be all quiet and wonder if she thinks your funny. With the candles and cloth make sure you put it on confidently and she sees you do it, say something witty after you do it. To pull of something like this you need ALOT of confidence. It's like playing a sport, if you dont go in hard your going to get injured.

Good luck champ.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm..

not a good idea...this is bordering stupid, and even if pulled off perfectly it still kinda corny...i would say drop it...

only exception is maybe if you can picture her doing the same for you, going through all that trouble for you...i doubt it...

drop it...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wendys on Vday? She isn't fast food ;)

Enough of the corny jokes.. Go on a picnic, or something

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time man, just be confident and suave. You can bet your ass she'll never forget it :D

Sh1t, I'm taking my date for V-day to Wendy's... and she's paying ;)