My teacher have the hots for me?

Long Duck Dong

Don Juan
Reaction score
First I would like to start off by saying I am a new member lookin to improve my personal life and game with women. Also, I would like to thank everyone who made this site possible and sharing their own experiences. I still have much more to learn but this site is very helpful and I am seeing improvement in myself every day.

So here goes my first post. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. My english teacher is around 28 years old and a ex-model, So she is pretty good looking. Now i know this question is kind of... out there. But latley (to my knowledge) she has been giving me signs of interest. In the last few days I noticed that we've been making some eye contact in class and she will smile at me and play with her hair when this happens. Then, I called her over to ask her some questions on our assignment. When she was explaining the details to me she was using "kino" on me. Such as: touching my arm when she is making a point, or telling me she has a book I can look at for more info. then touching my arm before she gets it. and other little things like that when she has touched me in a "non-sexual" way. Also, I noticed a couple other signs of interest like; her pupils seem dialated when we talk and if she sits down across the table from me she will lean forward towards me when we are talking.

Now, my question is not trying to figure out how to pick her up. Thats not my intent; cuz im 18 and shes like 28 so my chances are more likely slim to none. I know I could be completly wrong with all this and she has no interest in me. But, I am curious of what you guys think on this.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh lol.
sorry, but almost ALL teachers are like that. well I'm not sure of ones in college, but people in hs usually (definately not always) just like working with kids. (note: some are perverts.)
now, if shes 28, and especially if shes a model, she either has a bf or is married.
if you can seduce her like abnormally professionally well, then you might just have a chance.
my final comment:
EEW yuck... an english teacher, disgusting! my ****ing ***** ****ass ho english teacher sat on my ****in hand today... shes such a mass of pms and pure *****.

Long Duck Dong

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes I would have to agree with u that what she is doin has no meaning. I guess my imagination was running wild there and the little head was thinking for the big head haha.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you just stop by after school one day and ask soem questions where you two can be alone. Then youll probably be able to see if she likes you or not, and if your going to flirt back, be subtle, in case she doesnt actually like you.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but remember, shes the one giving you grades for the class, so don't creep her.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very possible that a 28 year old teacher can be attracted to an 18 year old student, however that's all it will ever be, attraction.

I guess if you want you can try to use that to your advantage and try to get a good grade out of it or something haha.

Oh and don't worry about flirting with her, because i flirt with my hot teachers all the time, as long as their cool with it there shouldn't be a problem, just don't get too serious hah.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 28 year old model with a teaching job probably is already married.. is she?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The day after you get your diploma go to your school, find your teacher (the ones at my school usually still had a week of work or so left after the students are done), and lay one on her. What you got to lose.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drive her crazy.
Just drop your pencil in front of her and be like "Ooooops, I just dropped my pencil" and wave a little with you´re a$$ while you´re picking it up. That´ll make her really horny.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Drive her crazy.
Just drop your pencil in front of her and be like "Ooooops, I just dropped my pencil" and wave a little with you´re a$$ while you´re picking it up. That´ll make her really horny.

Wait, she's a lesbian?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it. It's possible for an 18 yr old to get a 28 yr old that is a teacher. I'm not 18. I'm 21. But, I got with a 27 and 26 year old a few months ago, and yes sexually too. Granted, they weren't teachers or anything like that though, but still they were a few years older than me.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854 said:
The day after you get your diploma go to your school, find your teacher (the ones at my school usually still had a week of work or so left after the students are done), and lay one on her. What you got to lose.
Nice! lol! From then on you're balls would be twice as big.

What you need to do is go in for some "after school help" and "accidentally get caught" looking at her boobs or something. When she catches you, give a little oops smile. Keep getting distracted and go off topic. Ask her questions about her life outside of school. You said she's an ex-model right? There's an in.

Or you could offer to mow her lawn for some exclusive at home tutoring. Show up at her door to mow her lawn shirtless. Maybe she'll get on some desperate housewives s.hit. :D