My Success Story.

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you so much for the knowledge on this site. It has honestly changed my life. I owe you all for making me 100% content with my life for the first time.

I have just burst out of the average and become a full blown Don Juan. I couldn't have done it without this site. My life is honestly completely different, and so much better. And not just women, its a whole new, confident, happy, complete lifestyle.

Before coming to this site, I was a complete loser. Fat, ugly, bad skin, unconfident, couldnt speak to women at all. A total AFC.

Now, half a year later, I am fit, confident, and a ladies man. I've gone from being the dude no chick would ever look at, to the one girls whisper about as being anything from "hot" to "cute" to "dreamy".

Before coming to this site, I had never even kissed a girl. I studied the bible and read posts religiously for almost 6 months. I had moderate improvements, and I could get girls interested. And yet, I still hadn't kiss closed. That's when I decided, **** this, I'm going all out. I got a new mindset. The right mindset talked about so much on this site. And my game exploded.

Now, in the last 2 months, I've gone from 0 girls, to hooking up with 12 different girls. I escaped the "best friend zone" with an HB 9.5 i've had oneitis for for a year. Not only did I escape it, I exploded out of it. We had sex twice today.

I no longer have insecurities. I love who I am, and thats the best part, not the girls. Its truly a new lifestyle. Hobbies, my body, my friends, and my sex life.

And If I can do it, I know any of you guys can do it. Just don't give up hope, and don't just learn the techniques. Get out there and apply it, get the right mindset, and just never give up. You will get there. Just believe that YOU are the MAN, because you are, and you have the knowledge to be the man.

Thank you all so much.

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats awesome man. Can you give us some more details on what action you took?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, where do you live? And how did you meet these girls? Cold approaches? Social circle?

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Florida, and 10 of the 12 were from an existing social circle. The other 2 were cold approaches.