My sticking point

iryst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I messaged the girl from my last thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=216718

Me (yesterday): hi, how was your hangover, did it last until Monday like mine did? :D :D if you have time tommorow, we can go and grab a glass of wine or two :)

Her (today): hi, the hangover was hard, fortunately I cured it with more alcohol the next day :) I don't have time today, I already said I would go wall climbing

And here goes my sticking point again. I suck at getting girls out after they refuse the first invitation, although it sometimes isn't an excuse (well... at least I guess that it's an excuse only sometimes).

I literally do not know what to do now. How to get her out without coming across as too eager?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can meet up and she knows you want to because you just offered to, she will make it happen unless she doesn't want to.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you usually respond with?

iryst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait for a day or two and ask her out again (usually doesn't work). I know I always come across as needy then, but that's the best I can do right now in this situation (except for not responding at all or playing I don't care, which is better for my ego, but doesn't get me the date anyways).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iryst said:
(not responding at all or playing it cool, which is better).
There you go.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well princess, you can't always get what you want in the moment.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a week and try again. If she doesn't accept then delete her number and forget her.