My Sticking Point

Postit225

Reaction score
Hey guys

Since im pritty new to the forum

I think i'd like to start by sharing and maybe getting some tips on my sticking point.

To put it frankly, im too F***ing nice to people.

Which isn't to say I let people walk all over, but I'm generally a nice guy. And this has resulted in my AFC life up till now.

Now that im going out with my "Live large and sarge" attitude, i find that nice guy tendency coming back to haunt me

So maybe i can get some input

After a Neg, i am lost

I feel bad! And as im thinking about how i insulted the girl, i kinda go quiet, and don't know how to continue the conversation!

I just cant seem to go anywhere after a neg without muttering some sort of apology (I always end up sayng something like, "Oh, i was just kidding, you have a beautiful smile! )

This generally happens when i'm doing a One set...in groups its easier, mainly because i can turn to one of the other people and continue conversing...

Any input would be grand

Cheers

Ps. I posted this on the MM forum two, sorry if anyones reading it for a second time.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's actually offended you're not doing it right.

Negs are also used very sparingly. Negs are essentially, when you break down the concept and jargon about why you us it, insults renamed.

What you shoudl try instead is TEASING. Do a search for it. Teasing is playful, its calling her on small things like if she says somehting about a computer game you can go 'Jeez, you're such a nerd.' Its playful and its not going to insult her.

Postit225

Reaction score
Cheers Bussey

I Guess i've got to go out and sarge more and try teasing