My Space Chicks

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ey guys, whats your opinion on these my space chicks>? Any luck with them?

It feels as if on my space, when it comes to talk to chiccs, your picture needs to look suuuuper good or something to get some attention? Doesnt matter whether you are **** and funny. Everthign is based on your picture.

****y and funny only works on super good looking guys on myspace

Whats everyones take on this?

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks can kill...

The girls are always attracted to the good looking guys. Especially the ones flexing their abs.

Not that c&f doesn't work, because it does. So does being an intellectual, an actual person and not a clone of some other guy's profile, quirky, etc. Take your pick for your myspace gimmick.

However, when it comes right down to it, for myspace (and in general)...good looks will immediately say more for you than anything else can.

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't having any luck on myspace until I put up a shirtless pic and added like 100 girls. I got 2 #s last night.

realmz1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh...I don't use myspace to hook up...mostly I keep connections with my boys in LA @ DUB mag and various companies...but I can agree chicks like that A&F looking dood...but some dig the tat work I have on my pictures there....to each his own..

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the girls on myspace seem to be attention *****s. There are always exceptions to the rules, thats just my take. Its a pain in the ass to meet chicks on there. And, no I'm not ugly. heh

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i just love talking **** to them in the chat rooms, making fun of their fake boobs , its fun disrespect them. First time ive used myspace was yesterday

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's messed up how fickle women are somehow they always fall for the guy who incredibly sexy and gets treated like S***
Women are more like men than we think we don't know what we want until we have something we don't want.