My skills are improving

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a person who had trouble getting a date. Now I have girls I don't even know or say anything to them. Just they start making the moves on me. Like touching me on the butt, or touching me frequentely.

The bad part is some girls, really young seem to make moves on me. Like girls 10 years old or younger. I never make moves on them in anyway. Yet there was this one girl, who stuck her butt in my hand. What should I do to stop this?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing don't stop it. Just dont advance it any further. Let them be playful,one day they will be legal.

Nethel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Errr,

Uhm....

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with the above poster; if you're getting interest from ten year olds, either you're hanging out with some crazy ten year olds, or you're doing something to give them encouragement. Being that that is the time where boys and girls normally separate socially, I'm amazed any girl that young would muster the courage to stick their ass in your hand.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nethel said:
if you're getting interest from ten year olds,
I misread it,I thought he meant girls who are ten years younger,my mistake.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am telling you

These are girls, I have never talked to, I don't hang out with them. These are girls I see in public.

Nethel

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I misread it,I thought he meant girls who are ten years younger,my mistake.
That's what I hoped he meant... I guess not though.

OP, I don't know what to tell you other than walk away from young girls as quickly as you can. Today that stuff will get you in serious trouble, very quickly.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I will just walk away from them

Although, as long as you don't make the move on them, I think it is legal. Thanks for the advice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had read the post above you will see.

I don't and never have touched girls in that age range. They just seem to like me for some reason. I do not dress up in anyway.

Nethel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although, as long as you don't make the move on them, I think it is legal. Thanks for the advice.
As lawsuit crazed as our country is in this day and age, all it takes is one mom or dad looking to get rich quick.