my shallowness

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i met this girl...who is one step from being perfect to me. awsome personality and good looks...except there is one thing.

she isn't the body type i'm going for...she's in the middle of fat and average...she could lose like 10-20lbs and look like a 8.5 for sure. she has dozens of pictures in her room to prove that....that were taking this past summer.

she just got out of a stressful relationship almost 2 months ago...and i'm guessing that was the cause.

great girl...i'm just being really shallow about all of this...but put yourself in my shoes, what would you do?

serious inquiries only.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start courting her but take your time and don't rush. If she is interested, she will try to get in shape asap. When she's thin enough for you, ask her out.

I'm serious.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not being shallow bro, she's a nice girl, but there is no real attraction there, it happens all the time. It doesn't make you a shallow person.

She can treat you like a KING, but if there is no spark there physically, your relationship won't amount to much. You will start trying to talk yourself into being with her $exually, instead of it being natural.

I would not bother with it. Consider finding a girl that you are attracted to on all levels.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes not the body type you enjoy, then don't involve yourself with her.
No relationship will last unless there is physical attraction.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
she looked like a normal girl in those pictures...and then gained 10-20lbs in the past few months. maybe we should do athletic dates and what not.