My senior Prom, 2005

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
My senior Prom, 2005
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/teencraft2-Prom.jpg
I'm the taller brown one)

At 7:00 I meet up with my date (Sephie) at her friend's house Where we wait for like 45 minutes for her friend to get ready. I had a couple shots before so my nerves were cooled down and I was hitting it off pretty well with my girl. We finally leave for dinner (30 minute drive, or so) and I make it there in less than 10 minutes...In a rented Escalade.

We get there and Joe and I have already talked to the waiter so that he will hook us up and treat us like high dolla ******* and he did. Dinner was good, chit chatted it up and the girls said it was nice as hell. I agreed. This whole time I'm cool and smooth and making the girls laugh just having a nice ass time.

We arrive at prom at around 10:00 and I'm chatting it up with everyone, showing off my date, you know...I immediately lead the girls to the floor and start dancing...and then my girl gives me this "look" like I ****ed up or something...and then I realize she just wanted to ****ing grind and bump like there's no tomrowo, so I grab her and we start going at it like ****ing...monkeys. I would leave for a few minutes and then come back and she would get mad. I had to keep my game up even though I was having the ****ing time of my life. We dance for about and hour and a half on and off and then I go dance with a couple other girls because her friend was ****ing blocking hard. It was a slow song and sephie and I were dancing all close and then she comes up and we have to stop because that ****ing **** was being a big old *****. I just grabbed some guy and made him dance with her so that Sephie and I could do our thing.

Afterwards I knew I wasn't going to get laid, so I made my best effort to save face (which worked like a charm...had her begging me to call her and all that) so my friend and I just get ****ING ****faced...the most drunk I have ever been. We go to frontier with cops everywhere and I was talking to these girls about how much I loved my date. Eventually I puked ALL OVER myself and all over the Escalade too...Had to clean that **** up all today. Luckily, only my homeboy was there so it wasn't like I puked in front of the girls...

All and all, we had an amazing night. I could see this becoming a relationship, I just need to keep working my game.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snaps for you, dude. Glad it went well for you. But what were you wearing?(saw the picture, but stupid me couldn't guess what type suit it was)

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in the pink is HOTT. Are you the guy with or without the jacket?

Anyway it sounds like you had a pretty damn good time dude. Congratulations. I just hope my prom next year is even close to that good.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eggnawgkid
The girl in the pink is HOTT. Are you the guy with or without the jacket?

Anyway it sounds like you had a pretty damn good time dude. Congratulations. I just hope my prom next year is even close to that good.
Both guys have jackets...I'm the one in the white. The girl in the pink was my date :D

My advice to you, just go all out and make sure you get a date that you'll want to spend time with, it will make it better. Oh yea, and dance with every girl that you can, and make a joke about it. My friend and I kept doing the "night at the roxbury" to all kinds of girls (and the occassional guy HAHA)

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
snaps for you, dude. Glad it went well for you. But what were you wearing?(saw the picture, but stupid me couldn't guess what type suit it was)
Just a nice ass white tux, I liked it and got quite a few compliments.