My Own Problem...

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few hours ago I broke up with my girlfriend who Ive been dating for the past month. The thing with me is after dating someone for about a month or so I always get bored with them and start thinking to myself that I want a hotter more attractive girl though I have high standards so the girls I go out with are hot to begin with. Also after awhile ppl start to get on my nerves. ANyone else have this problem? I feel really bad as this girl was completly into me since I was such a sweet guy you treated her the best shes ever been treated and didnt push her to have sex and then outta nowhere I break things off. I kinda have this ideal woman in my mind and I think for me not to get bored she'd have to be like a hb 9 or so. I know this way of thinking could untimately leave me alone but it gets to the point where I feel like I have to break things off since I get so unhappy with things. Input would be appreciated.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
A few hours ago I broke up with my girlfriend who Ive been dating for the past month. The thing with me is after dating someone for about a month or so I always get bored with them and start thinking to myself that I want a hotter more attractive girl though I have high standards so the girls I go out with are hot to begin with. Also after awhile ppl start to get on my nerves. ANyone else have this problem? I feel really bad as this girl was completly into me since I was such a sweet guy you treated her the best shes ever been treated and didnt push her to have sex and then outta nowhere I break things off. I kinda have this ideal woman in my mind and I think for me not to get bored she'd have to be like a hb 9 or so. I know this way of thinking could untimately leave me alone but it gets to the point where I feel like I have to break things off since I get so unhappy with things. Input would be appreciated.

How do you see her? As skin and bones???

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, when I first met her I found her to be really attractive and cared a lot but I guess nothing lasts forever

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, dude.

Just because some woman is an "HB 9" DOES NOT mean you CANNOT get bored with her.

Dude, LOOKS are not the foundation for a successful relationship.

She can be 'hawt' and be half brain dead, not pay her bills, flake on you, forgetful and not have any goals or ambition, and want to watch American Idol every day.....

Re evealuate this notion , dude.

You may want to read this and get a REAL understanding:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144038