My Only post that wil ever have revelance on this site. VERY VERY IMPORTANT. READ

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Okay this is gonna take a while but I'ma start.

First off Let me clear this up. Yes I post a LOT of stupid sick stuff on this site. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. This is not quick trick to women. This is the guide to finding yourself. Learning how to grow so that if you need to get a women you can get one. Anyway nuff said here. It'll take me a while to finish but here's a start.

Rule 1. learn what life is.

Life's a game. Not monopoly but a real game. There are rules set forth by society and governments. There are risks and dice rolls. There are losers and winners and there is a time when the games over. To start off I'm going to give you some basic rules for life.

1. don't listen to anyone else
2. provide for others and the'll provide for you.
3. love and lust are two different things.
4. live for yourself.

Okay what I'm going to ask for you guys to do is try this. It's not an easy thing. First you have to learn to become part of society then you have to learn how to seperate love from lust. Then you have to learn how to be yourself. And a lot of people say not to be yourself. But anything else is a lie. But before you can become yourself you have to learn who you actually are. I will give you this gaurentee. If you read this and follow it you will be a better person.

I'm tired but I am goin to finish this.... no matter if anyone reads it or not.<<--- before you all flame me for not answering your questions you must have not read that. It means I'm not finsihed.

As to not listening to anyone else. I did not mean ignore every word anyone else says I ment don't be ruled by others. Be ruled by what you want. But you must also not forget to be kind to others and not be selfish in your ideals. Baisically its a huge balance.

First off since most of you are shy. You have to learn to be outgoing. So step one. Take ten penny's. put them in your left pocket. Everytime you start a convo. with a stranger put one of the pennies in your right pocket. Try getting all the penies in your right pocket for one week staight. It's not immpossible. Just be a little outgoing. If your having trouble talk about the weather.

Now the sencond thing one would be recomended to do is become more of a voulenteer. So far this has nothing to do with girls. But i will get there.

Here's the steps you greedy basturds.

1.Become more involved in society
2.Figure out what YOU want in life. SIT DOWN and think HARD.
3.Learn that sex, drugs, and alchol arn't everything
4.Learn to love things. NOT lust love. Enjoy simple things.

If you follow this it will make you a better DJ. you won't need women so you won't make AFC mistakes as much. It will help center you in-between Jerk and *****. (I.E. not caring but still being gentle and kind.)

AS to those of you who say that I'm not speeking from life's experience. Your wrong. I come here and **** with you guys but in reality I'm a different person. Anyway, I might go into more detail but I was never good at advice.

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant. DJ Bible. Truly outstanding insight on life and universal tips.

Anyways, your post did not help me in any way. This is not a flame, but you are telling things about experiences you do not have. "Find yourself"...have you found yourself?

Another wonderful tip that may possibly be great or have potential but you never tell us how to do these things. I suppose being yourself... learning what love is and what lust is are all a matter of reading a vague sentence.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont listin to anyone? hmm that cant really be done bc if u dont listin to anyone then there are reprucusions(sp) but i pretty much agree with the rest.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what he means by dont listen to anyone else is to not base your decisions on what other people think.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Okay this is gonna take a while but I'ma start.

Anyway nuff said here. It'll take me a while to finish but here's a start.
It took you a while to finish - THAT?

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, considering the title, I was hoping for something a little more insightful. This isn't a flame, but I've got some comments.

1. don't listen to anyone else
I don't know everything, and I seek to learn. Is this wrong? Also a contradiction, as mentioned above. There's a word for not listening to anyone else, it's called ignorance.

3. love and lust are two different things.
True, but something we forget more is love and infatuation are two different things.

I agree with the other two, but...

Then you have to learn how to be yourself. And a lot of people say not to be yourself. But anything else is a lie. But before you can become yourself you have to learn who you actually are. I will give you this gaurentee.
You seem to have left out how I'm supposed to find myself. And what are we all anyway? A result of our environment and our genes. We can change who we are for the better, but when people say they just want to "be themself," it is lack of faith in their ability to change. I agree, though, that you should not become a different person just to please other people, this is something that is common to forget, especially in high school.

WB

Gobar Bomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: b koz

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My Only post that wil ever have revelance on this site. VERY VERY IMPORTANT. READ

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Yet you want us to listen to you. Quite the contradiction there.
No, he means ignore people that put you down and you cant benefit from.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SH!T I REMEMBER READING THIS POST WHEN IT WAS FIRST MADE!!!

That takes me back a long long time ago.

It has been a good trip over three years ago.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
whoa whoa its nuthin to get excited about haha
this guy was full of useless info tho
I remember, he was useless. I remember him trying to start a latin club in sosuave to learn the language.

that was a good time. I remember Crazykid shutting every post he made down with the reason of "stupidity."

comic_relief

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Remember when he posted pictures of himself on here?

He looked like a little nerd. I remember someone took that picture and edited in paint the kid came out lookin like a samurai or some B.S.

haha. Yeah.. freakin crazykid.. or I should say analeater now :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
LOL. Remember when he posted pictures of himself on here?

He looked like a little nerd. I remember someone took that picture and edited in paint the kid came out lookin like a samurai or some B.S.

haha. Yeah.. freakin crazykid.. or I should say analeater now :)
Oh yeah, that was a good time.

Do you remember when he said one day that he wanted to improve and then the next day he went back to being a KJ?

I remember how big of a moron that person was. He was the best example of a "KJ" and a waste of bandspace.

comic_relief