My oneitis

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to make a long story short. Basically I was driving got to a stop sign over by a supermarket. Who do I see? you guessed it walking with who I think was her ex boyfriend. She looks me dead in the eyes, like oh shyt turns around and grabs his hand. Keep in mind I'm in my car and this is literally 2ft away lol. This is after weeks of dangling me around. Talk about a stab to the heart . Live and learn i guess. Guys stay emotionally detached at all times!!

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll share my philosophy.

Don't love A woman. LOVE ALL women. Hate individual women. If A woman doesn't appreciate your warmth give it freely to someone else.

I have to be very careful about certain types of women so that I don't fall for them. I might have a crush right now but it is having no effect on me at all because I have not forgotten to love all women and hate individual ones.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Spitfire
I'll share my philosophy.

Don't love A woman. LOVE ALL women. Hate individual women. If A woman doesn't appreciate your warmth give it freely to someone else.

I have to be very careful about certain types of women so that I don't fall for them. I might have a crush right now but it is having no effect on me at all because I have not forgotten to love all women and hate individual ones.
The thing about love or the feeling of attraction isn't much of a choice. The moment you feel attraction to a girl that is trouble you have to avoid her at all cost or else it might grow into oneitis.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking about the girl I might have a crush on I agree. That has been my strategy for a long time now. I have very little contact with her despite our proximity. Im telling you, there is fireworks and lightning when we look at eachother and its seems pretty mutual. So I totally avoid her but that doesnt mean I can't take her when she comes my way.

I can totally kill her power by fvcking her. The thing is I think she has liked me for a while. She gets nervous, flushy, flustered smiling like she is thrilled around me, and jealous of other girls. But I avoid her and don't look at her unless it would be rude not to.

I have actually taken steps to back her off also even though I think she is genuine. I don't need her. She is probably mine for the taking but I have to play by my rules.

I have a lot of game right now. No need to endanger that with a foolish oneitis.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Remulak
Guys stay emotionally detached at all times!!
After getting hurt in the past (once is enough) I say NO to any emotional attachment to girls I barely know (less than 6 months).