my new opener

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
I would like to share this with you. 1 day I was talking to friends and we were wondering if walking up to a girl and tell her she has nice boobs would be a good pick up line. We were just joking and a girl in thee group said that it wouldn't work but we decided to give it a try.
Last saturday, we went to a party and the thought cam in my mind. I told my friend to show me a girl and I'd say it to her. He showed me an HB 8.5/9, I walked up 2 her, grabbed her hand and said(w/ eye contact):
"Hey, slap me if u want but I have to say that u have the sexiest boobs I've seen 2night". she smiled n said thank u and squeezed my hand which I saw as an IOI , introduced herself, n told me she was goin 2 the bathroom n that we'll dance when she comes back. When she left, the cops broke the party n since there were a lot of ppl, I lost her. When I was going back to the car she saw me n introduced me 2 her friends, I had 2 go, so we xchanged numbers n I left.
I did it again yesterday. We went to a party( which sucked), and when I was living, I saw 2 HBs walking back 2 the party, the hot one was behind. I stopped her n used the same line. She gave me the same look as the 1st girl n I could tell she loved it. we exchanged names n numbers. It took me less than 1mn 2 number close her.
I also said it 2 another girl last saturday but she walked away.
It worked 2 out of 3 times. So guys that's it. tell me what u think.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man . Maybe they loved it because it takes lot of balls to say that . But personally , i wouldnt expect results . Maybe ill try it because i like experimenting but ill not expect anything .
I think you were lucky and you opened some girls that really wanna hookup at party or were a bit drunk . Anyway thanks for sharing :D . Peace

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to pee in your cornflakes, but aggressive openers are what they are.

Here's what I see as being the real problem in knowing how effective your approach was.

You got a number. That's it. You have no rapport with the woman, except that she was intrigued enough to give her number (which a lot of girls will do fairly easily these days), and you only got the reaction from her when she was out having a good time, in state, and possibly drunk.

There's a very good chance that you'll call her and she will not remember who you are. You'll end up phoning her just as she's leaving church and say "Oh, I was the guy who told you that you had a nice rack." :)

Not being negative-it took some balls to do it. But I'd be more interested in hearing how the follow up goes before it can be decided whether this works or not.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
you did the MODE ONE style.

MODE one is a book that tells you to be very bold with chicks, like hey i wanna ****. and stuff like that.

it has worked with me. i asked once a girl to dance with me and she said why, and i said because i had a huge co.ck lol