My mom went OFF on me LMAO

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I'm 20, maybe I've been a little tooo vocalizing with my new redpill mindset and beliefs at home... I knew it was a bad idea, but just can't help sharing when you start learning about a new world hahaha. Also recently broke up with my girl of 3 years.

She's a pretty Christian Eastern European so it was predictable.

Started going off on me about getting diseases and ****, and that NOBODY is gonna marry me when I'm in my 30's because of all the girls I've been with. (LOL). How I'm going down the wrong path in life and letting ego and the 'devil' control me. She says she doesn't even recognize me anymore (This is a great sign of me leaving my pathetic AFC mentality). You NEED to respect women blablabla (Not like I'm fking treating them like dirt LOL wtf..). Says I'm reading all the wrong books. Told her I'm proud of the decisions I've made lately, and she says that pride is the "worst" thing to have.. All horse****, didn't let it touch my frame though.

One good thing did come out of this, it solidied the fact that I need to get out of this house, so I've given myself a 2 month deadline and I'm out! Things are changing for the better.

Anyone else go through this type of situation before?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So... I'm 20, maybe I've been a little tooo vocalizing with my new redpill mindset and beliefs at home... I knew it was a bad idea, but just can't help sharing when you start learning about a new world hahaha. Also recently broke up with my girl of 3 years.

Started going off on me about getting diseases and ****, and that NOBODY is gonna marry me when I'm in my 30's because of all the girls I've been with. (LOL). How I'm going down the wrong path in life and letting ego and the 'devil' control me. She says she doesn't even recognize me anymore (This is a great sign of me leaving my pathetic AFC mentality). You NEED to respect women blablabla (Not like I'm fking treating them like dirt LOL wtf..). Says I'm reading all the wrong books. All horse****, didn't even let it touch my frame though.

One good thing did come out of this, it solidied the fact that I need to get out of this house, so I've given myself a 2 month deadline and I'm out! Things are changing for the better.

oh nvm i did read again. well spin plates

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Started going off on me about getting diseases and ****, and that NOBODY is gonna marry me when I'm in my 30's because of all the girls I've been with. (LOL). How I'm going down the wrong path in life and letting ego and the 'devil' control me. She says she doesn't even recognize me anymore (This is a great sign of me leaving my pathetic AFC mentality). You NEED to respect women blablabla (Not like I'm fking treating them like dirt LOL wtf..). Says I'm reading all the wrong books. Told her I'm proud of the decisions I've made lately, and she says that pride is the "worst" thing to have.. All horse****, didn't let it touch my frame though.

My mom thinks I treat women like dirt lol

She adores me and is unable to hide it

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a troll nonsense :cool: This story is just ridiculous lol

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha my mom would be the type of mom to do this as well.

That's why I hookup with my best looking plate at my house, and my other 2 I hookup at their house.

Not really trying to have a conversation, with my mother of all people, about how many girls I'm seeing. That's just awkward lol.

Timeline for me to get out of the house is early next year after I save up some decent money from my new job.

Keep making moves my friend!

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a troll nonsense :cool: This story is just ridiculous lol
It happened LOL. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut about stuff I learn and do, especially around my family. It's a problem I've had.

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened LOL. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut about stuff I learn and do, especially around my family. It's a problem I've had.
Also it's not like I'm saying "I'm f'ing all these bitches blablabla". I've just said, "no more relationships for me! I've seen 3 girls this week! Never felt better, no marriage for me for YEARS :)". Which made her go off hahaha.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, several times, but not for red pill stuff. My family actually couldn’t give any less of a crap haha. And they don’t really happen anymore. It’s like they respect me more now, which is expectable considering that others do too.

I think that in the case of your mother, she’s getting jealous. Maybe some underlying Oedipus Complex type **** lol

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Family will sometimes be jealous and try to interfere. As a man, you have to shut that chit out and do what makes you happy

I'm not trying to make other people happy.. And myself unhappy.. Therefore I could give a rat azz one anyone thinks

Last edited: