My mom wants to deport me to Russia

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:(

My family had enough of me. Finally.... I should have expected this at one point or another. I always thought the barrier between me and other people (I was very antisocial) was just that, lack of social skills, but now I reconsider.

I am one BIG arrogant prick. I've been one ever since I found this site. I stopped caring what other people think, as was advised, but I went even further. I think I stopped caring FOR other people. They became unimportant (in the grand scheme of things, as I liked to reason, which is stupid).

So after 6 months, mom had enough. She said that either I wisen up, and get my shìt together, or she will buy me a 1 way ticket back to Russia, where my father lives.

I became mean to her. Her, and my brother, though to a lesser extent. I took them for granted. I never questioned WHY mom always buys me food, or pays for my education, or helps me with homework. I thought it was how it was meant to be. Well, I thought wrong.

I also lost my passion - computer programming, and haven't found another one yet. Or rather one that would pay well.

She has this habit of sitting me down, and talking about my problems, things that must be done, basically everything I did not do, or did wrong. It's a bìtch... It's hard to face one's weaknesses, but isn't that why I am here? Aren't I trying to improve myself? And she is just trying to help me get my life together.

Part of the reason why I'm always in a happy mood is my mindset. But another part is the lack of responsibilities. I started slacking off, not paying attention to school, or household chores. I gotta get to the scholarship applications, which are due February 15th, but for some reason I am constantly putting it off. Science Fair is also low on priority list.

Basically, my life is deeper in the shìtter than I realized. In fact, I thought I had it all set, but in fact, Im gonna be a homeless bum with an inflated ego if I don't wisen up.

Adamacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and I live in Texas, where everything's b
IF I were in your shoes that are covered in ****, I would either:

1) run away and more than likely be poor until my death of 24

OR

2) KISS ASS: stop taking **** for granted and realize that your life can change in the snap of a second, which I'm sure you're now realizing.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna whine. That was not the point of the post. I know what I have to do, and I will do it.

Just, did anyone else find themselves to have taken the '****yness'/arrogance thing too far? Maybe not as extreme as I did, but to the point where it negatively affected their lives?

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome dude. Idk cus I've never been there but it might be fun to live in Russia......russian girls are hot too.

Reaction score
run away or get a job or simply get your own apartment with someone.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya dude

i imagine most people go through this when they start at the site. when i discovered that not caring about girls worked, i thought it would help with everything else to

WRONG

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its called 'jerkhood' its a phase of becoming a dj. Where you go to the extreme of jerkiness.

Dont worry its only temporarly.

The purpose of jerkhood is take you to the extreme so you can understand and then find your own happy medium in the middle.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect

I became mean to her. Her, and my brother, though to a lesser extent. I took them for granted. I never questioned WHY mom always buys me food, or pays for my education, or helps me with homework. I thought it was how it was meant to be. Well, I thought wrong.
You idiot! the DJ advice is to become ****y and noncaring about what other people think to attract girls, but this shouldn't apply to your own family! so why were you acting this way with your family? maybe you forgot the difference because you're stupid.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thank you for encouraging words of support.

anyways, I wasn't mean to them on purpose. Just kind of 'rough', like I didn't tolerate their crap any more than anyone else's, and now I learned that I must. It's a matter of just being gentler with people; matter of thinking before saying something stupid.

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am almost in the exactly same position with you. I tryed to be ****y/arrogant and it leaded me to alot of fights with girls and boys sometimes! and I lost my passion for COMPUTER PROGRAMMING too.. I dont know, now I think that programming is kinda nerdy.. Although I dont have alot of problems with my family , thanks god.. I dont do my H/w anymore and my grades have dropped, we need to do something about this Disconnect, anyone else was/is in our position .. any advices? btw I dont know if this is a coincidence but I started reading about sarging/seduction in August 2004 too..
-Thanks

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia IS good for you, except its way harder to make a difference there. It's not a free country. Just I realized that if I go, the life I know is going to change very drastically. I lived there most of my life, and Canada is a relief. Besides, most homes have 56k there :p. Sure, the chicks are hot, but aren't they everywhere? :D

Lol, calm. Nice coincidences. I also dropped programming since I found it too nerdy and antisocial. I got more violent and agressive as well, but I think that came with having a backbone.

Currently, I am working on my family problems by being more sensitive and respecting of their needs. It's different, but it feels good to do something nice for someone else without expecting anything in return.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to misinterpret what it said ENTIRELY, disconnect. The way you deal with disrespect is to let it roll off your shoulders and show you don't care what they think, NOT to get pissed off and be an idiot about it.

Oh, and how in the world did either of you get "be a lazy bum who doesn't do their homework" out of the DJ philosophy? Sheesh...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disconnect, you were probably showing something along the lines of "Alpha-male behavior." This is the DJ behavior, but a lot of people misinterpret it and start acting selfish, rude and... well, like a jerk.

Instead, being an alpha-male comes with responsibility as well.
It means having your sh!t together at all times, it means having respect for those around you and looking out for them, it means being better than other people, not just in your own mind but in the real world.
Remember the line Spiderman's Uncle Ben said? - "With great power comes great responsibility"

Don't forget that, it's true for all of us :D

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dont know but I need to change and start doing my homework and I need to reconsider what I really want to do in life. From very young I thought I wanted to get involved with Computer Programming but nowadays I think its kinda boring/nerdy/anti-social and am thinking of getting involved with Bussiness other than that these last months I had verbal fights with some girls from my class.. maybe because they think I am too arrogant/****y?... I dont know..
Anyway did any other people got into this situation that we're now and if yes what did they do to change, is this a phase we need to go through so we can become more mature and learn from our mistakes? By the way I've been reading about seduction/sosuave for 5 with 6 months and the last 2-3 months I've been reading the forums everyday..

Reaction score
yo disconnect, wait until June and I'll room with ya!!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who say about russia.. have you ever BEEN there?

I lived there 10 years.. plus visited over the summer.

It depends on where you live. Moscow, its good, as long as you dont mess with the mafia. Same applies for other big cities. People kinda suck.. the whole way of life has made them taht way.

If you live in a small town, it will get ****ing depressing. There is limited number of things to do.

90 % of all teenagers smoke, its a fact.

Also, you can get killed for having your own opinions/for standing out. Schools especially are hell for this. The cops and the politicians are all corrupt.. law enforcement is pretty poor.

On the bright side.. you can shoot weapons in woods, fish whenever the hell you want, and generally have way more freedom.

But yeah, it WILL toughen you up :D