My Journal : Journey to DJ

A_BetterMAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay after reading lemond's post about starting a journal , I thought it would be a great idea to start my own.

I'm a 16 year old guy,have been on dates with gals but most of my relationships dont go too far except for the odd times. My current sucess is about 1 date in every 1/2 months I feel it is a sucess for me because when I was 15 ,I knew nothing however i know theres lot of room to improve

I've been improving but the rate is slow, I can now chat up girls at locations like at tuition, school, maybe even gym, but only if we have something in common. What I cant do is approachin on the street and if by the end of this journal i can do that , I would be most pleased.

Heres what I plan to do , Chat with 10 new chicks in the next week , I'm having a 1 week break from school at the moment and this is a good chance for me. I would like ur comments on how this can be done , i know it is all in the mind and once i break through, which I will ! :) It will be easier and easier.

Anyway going to the gym now, later

A_BetterMAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well day one, approaches none, however talked to a few new chicks through introductions and flirted with them a little ... nothing much for today.

A_BetterMAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok day 2 was alright... approached a gal , i knew her older sister though.

So when I went up and asked for her name she said it was XXX , XXX was the name of her sister! she said it was spelt differently though.

Weird thing is that I later i found out her name was YYY and she said she was joking... also the last time I met her before I introduced myself , she was giving lots of eye contact with me but after the approach on that day , she seemed aloof..

Please comment 45 views and not 1 reply. Did i screw it by approaching too late - too nice guy ?