My girlfriend tells me her ex would last many hours in bed

stevo65

Reaction score
My girlfriend use to do meth back in the day, so i ask her, if she slept with guys that were on meth as well. She said no but her last boyfriend she was with for a couple of years before me. He was Indian and he was in that karma Sutra stuff and she told me they would have sex 12 hours a day, not straight 12 hours but they would go hours then take a bath together then go at it for hours more. Now I did not need to know that but how am I going to compete with something like that?
She is in her mid 40`s and she has been involved with married men. That Indian guy was married when she was with him for those two years. She also was sleeping with another married guy for a very short time. They both dumped her BTW.....She says she loves me and she also moved here to texas from San Diego..is she Trouble?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i wonder how many times have she reset her vagin-O-meter ??

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she has no moral issues with infidelity it seems. Is her being faithful to you important?
Is that trouble to you?

stevo65

Reaction score
Yes, being faithful is very important. I feel intimidated by having sex with her now. It turned me off big time.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl tells me that i'd be on the back of my mind whenever having sex... Not easy to forget!!

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Wake up! After about an hour - an hour and 1/2 she gets sore. Forget what she says. You just do your thing and stop thinking about it. Your goal is to make her orgasm not run a fvcking marathon.... literally! You can make a girl orgasm just by touching her, you don't even have to penetrate.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
stevo65 said:
he was in that karma Sutra stuff and she told me they would have sex 12 hours a day, not straight 12 hours but they would go hours then take a bath together then go at it for hours more.
You're goddamned right he did.

Follow the way, and all mysteries will be revealed.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha just do your thing the way you always did it.. no need to impress anyone at this point, as long as both of you are satisfied.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You say "My ex' pusvy was much tighter than yours". Smile, and go make a sandwich.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
You say "My ex' pusvy was much tighter than yours". Smile, and go make a sandwich.
& here ends the topic.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't touch a woman like this, but if I did, I'd be in it for myself only. I wouldn't care if she didn't orgasm, if I lasted less than 3 minutes as long as I got my kicks.

The irony is, the less you care about impressing her, the more she'll want you.

Though it's pretty obvious this woman is not relationship material.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
better yet, make her go make you a sandwich ???

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her: "12 hours of sex a day, huh? I'll do that with you, but only if it's anal sex... Let's see what you're made of, bigmouth!!"