my girlfriend discovered this site - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem here. I have a strong feeling that my girlfriend has found this site and she knows what i am up to. What should i do.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too specific when asking advice or sharing something.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
yes that sucks i guess, but look at the sh1tty state of affairs we are in when men have to feel ashamed for wanting to get the chick part of their life taken care of.

have we really become this phucked as gender? you better believe it.

if she has the balls to say anything start belittling her when she picks up a cleo or cosmopolitan mag

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
motherf'er....

Sucks to be you... I think I speak for the majority here in proclaiming you, Dumbass of the Year.

How in the hell would she have discovered this site, unless you were like 'Hey! DERH......looky at this site!'

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf was cleaning my room and found an article i have printed out from stocktrader titled "evil ways". She says it was wierd and wanted to know why I had it. I just told her some guy I knew read it, and quickly changed the subject as to why she was snooping around in my room. Eh, fvck it, let em find it, unless you talk about her and she reads it - uh oh - trouble! :rolleyes:

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just react like you just don't care. Like you should by the way.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really matter? Even if she knows the site from an article, that doesn't mean she knows your identity on here. Besides, men have "sosuave.com" and females have "datingissues.com" Get over it.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.