My girl going to movie with her X

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, been a while since I posted...

This girl I am currently seeing for about 3 months, decided today that she would go for drinks and movies with her X-boyfriend which they broke up 4 months ago? Should I be angry at her?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Ll Principe said:

This girl I am currently seeing for about 3 months, decided today that she would go for drinks and movies with her X-boyfriend which they broke up 4 months ago? Should I be angry at her?
Your relation ship is over... move on... before she dumps you... or just keep cheating on you with him.,,, she is going on a date with him for gods sake open your eyes...:crazy:

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
She says they are "just friends" this is evident because I have met her X and he has seen me with her? Although, you never know, you think they hooking up too?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dump her already.

Its over.

Ex's don't come back in the picture to just be friends.

Thats a bullsh!t chick excuse to make you think the guy is harmless while she considers staying with you or completely swinging back over to his branch.

All the power is in her hands to have her cake and eat it too unless you remove yourself from this shameful cuckold situation.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
She says they are "just friends" this is evident because I have met her X and he has seen me with her? Although, you never know, you think they hooking up too?
Ak yourself why she still needs him around if she has you as her man? what is he doing for her that you cant..

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a textbook date.. You don't just casually go out with an ex for drinks and a movie. I don't think she takes you and her very seriously.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I see what you guys are saying...

I just want to make the correct decision...

Im sure many girls out there have their X as their friend especially if they dated for 2-3 years? So whats stopping her from being genuine when she says they are just friends? I see what you guys are saying however, its not unnatural for girls to go on a casual drinks evening with their X? or am i just hoping for the positive?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Cool, I see what you guys are saying...

I just want to make the correct decision...

Im sure many girls out there have their X as their friend especially if they dated for 2-3 years? So whats stopping her from being genuine when she says they are just friends? I see what you guys are saying however, its not unnatural for girls to go on a casual drinks evening with their X? or am i just hoping for the positive?
I am f ing 3 of my exes now and 2 of them have new BFs

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her dude, shes not over him.

Show that you have a pair and cut it before she cuts you.

Read this posted by STR8UP itll all make sense now.

Thread

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, would you got get drinks and a movie with your Ex unless you intended to stab her guts?

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andromax: infact I went for coffee with an x of mine 2 months ago, was pretty chilled? just talked...

The thread by Str8up seems to be giving me the answers though:)

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You in between a rock and a hard spot

Let her go on the date with him and she'll more than likely cheat or... break up with her prior to the date and wonder whether it was the right decision.

If you put your foot down, the spin cycle will be in full effect. It's going to piss her off and she's going to flip the script on you about not trusting her.

It's going to result in an argument which will only push her do it anyway.

Face it dude, you're the rebound guy and she never really got over her Ex.

This date will mark the day they got back together.

I'm glad I don't have to make a decision in this case.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
There is no such thing as "being genuine" those girls are simply being selective. They wil do what they think they can get away with. If a man finds out (while dating a woman) that she still sees his ex as "friends" he should never commit to her as her boyfriend.

If a man finds out his now girlfriend decides to hook up with her ex as " a friend" he should voice his displeasure. If a woman has high interest in her current boyfriend she will drop the EX quicker then Oprah and a bucket of chicken. A woman with high interest will not risk her current relationship to go out with an EX even as friends. If she does, then your days are numbered and its best you dump her ass first or just date her and other women but exclusively is out of the question.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:

In your eyes, it is finished. You don't have any integrity if you don't man up on this issue. Say goodbye. She didn't care, so why should you?

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't go out with their exes (especially to a movie) to remain "friends." They go to rekindle the flame.

Tell her fine, she can go...infact, you have an ex you've been wanting to see also. See what she has to say then.

Reaction score
haha sounds like the typical attention wh0re to me, dealing with these types of women just f*cking sucks, i would advise you to get out before you go in too deep, as far as what to say though im not too sure. because you "over reacting" (in her mind and her friends who she will def talk to) will make you look insecure and bad, but letting it happen is even worse.

so....get out of there, the "how" is all on you

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude forget her. Don't play a game with her. If she doesn't have enough respect to worry about your feelings then she's not worth worrying about because you have enough self-respect to say no. If you're the catch, then she's the one that fvcked up. There's no rationalizing it. Don't get mad. Just back off. Ignore her and make her work to regain any attention from you. If she doesn't strive to get you back, your better off without her. You want a woman to cherish you and not do these things, but you have to cherish yourself first before she will. Otherwise, she'll just do it.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Don't get mad. Just back off. Ignore her and make her work to regain any attention from you. If she doesn't strive to get you back, your better off without her. You want a woman to cherish you and not do these things, but you have to cherish yourself first before she will. Otherwise, she'll just do it.
That´s the point!