My gf doesnt like sex...

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Okay well, me and my gf were virgins up until a while ago. We attempted to have sex but this never lasted very long because we were never really alone and always got interrupted. Well finally the right time came, and we had the entire nights to ourselves. I tried to do some four play but she was just begging me for the sex and wouldnt have it any other way. So i went straight to it. So then i start making love to her, and basically she is there with no expression... and eventually after me going pretty slow at first she just says " i dont feel anything" so i go faster and harder.. and she says i dont feel anything.. and i ask "it doesnt even feel good to u at all ? she says "no.. it just f eels like ur going in and out but it doesnt even feel good.. so then im like WHAT THE ****!!! in my head.. and she says "you can keep going tho because i know you like it a lot" .. and well **** that, i got off her and stopped, we put our clothes on ..

does anyone know what the **** happened. oh yeah, the other times we attempted it which lasted about 30 sec to 2 min.. well she always ended up crying after wards. this time she cried harder, and said maybe shes just one of those girls that didnt like sex. Well anyways, we're not going to have sex anymore until we get married. But i dont have a prob with that, i just wonderin if anyone knows what the deal is?

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY guess is that you need to relax and warm up a bit beforehand.. but sheesh, I don't think this is the forum for you, search for "sex advice" or something and get an expert.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. You admitted yourself that you dont have a lot of experience in this field, so you might wanna get advice from somewhere. It's not that your GF doesn't like sex...it's just that...well you're not good in bed! Sorry to be blunt. :eek: Or you just need more experience...who knows. But get a book or something anyway.

I don't care if I sound like I'm advertising for D.Deangelo, but pick up his book "Sex Secrets". It doesn't actually show you how to have sex, but more like how to turn on your partner before it. You can't just go straight ahead and have sex just like that, NOR sex is something you PLAN to do. :nono: You need to know soe ways to turn on a woman man, or else you wont be having much success in this field.

I dont have a recommendation for a specific book about sex (as I never read one lol), but DeAngelo's Sex Secrets has some pretty interesting techniques in there. I believe it comes as a bonus.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some quick pointers....

1. Its your first couple of times....try drinking a little first.

2. Go somewhere private....your past, interupted, experiences could prevent your GF from really relaxing...you have to set the mood right

3. More 4play....very important......doesn't matter if she's grabbing your hair telling you she wants it right then.....you have to get her off first without any penetration....just go slowly until she really can't take it anymore......always works for me

4. Try a different position...mix it up.....try to get into at least 3-4 different positions everytime you try

Hope that helps some

LaoDa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya some girls when they are beginning just dont get that feeling..it may hurt.. they may feel dirty ..and of course they just starting out so they dont how to fvck to get off....read a sex guide...if she stops putting out go find another girlfriend or maybe a fvck buddy on the side to improve your skills

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El MonoLoco said:
3. More 4play....very important......doesn't matter if she's grabbing your hair telling you she wants it right then.....you have to get her off first without any penetration....just go slowly until she really can't take it anymore......always works for me

4. Try a different position...mix it up.....try to get into at least 3-4 different positions everytime you try

Good advice! Foreplay is very important for women to get lubricated and for their enjoyment of sex. I know a lot of women who say they don't enjoy sex and it turns out it's because their partners were just jumping straight into penetration and didn't have a clue.

Different positions also make a difference as they help stimulate different areas of her vagina.

Also, get her to look at her diet and health. I had a girlfriend who was a big pot smoker and had a very low sex drive as a result. Low calorie diets, alcohol and nicotine has a negative effect too. Take into account tension and nervousness too. These can be big mood killers!

Another thing is that some women prefer ****oral stimulation over penetration, so do some reading up, experiment a little and see if you can get her off this way instead. I'd say majority of people have a lousy first time, but it takes practice and time to get to know what each of you like before it gets good. Don't give up, just keep experimenting.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Four words: "David Shade's Masterful Lover" e-book.

If that doesn't help, I don't know what will (apart from maybe the Karma Sutra).

Btw, sex is all in the mind. I've heard stories of PUA's making girls *** without even touching their *****. Just a rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. ANYONE can enjoy sex if its done in the right situation/context.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender said:
Four words: "David Shade's Masterful Lover" e-book.

If that doesn't help, I don't know what will (apart from maybe the Karma Sutra).
I would not recommend this one, it's too advanced for most people...

Just do not think about "having sex". Make out, enjoy each other's bodies and touches... And everything should flow naturally. You don't even have to **** , the most important thing is to turn her on.

She is a virgin - you need to bring her VERY gentle foreplay and after that, if you end up penetrating her, do it slowly while kissing her passionately (though I doubt that you even know how to kiss a girl the right way).

Anyway, if you want to be good in bed, you need to learn from experienced girls (no, i'm not talking about *****s here!), and she should also find a good lover to teach her how to enjoy sex...

I hope you'll post what happened!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why buy a sex e-book when you have plenty of sources here?

Do a search and look for Sir Chancealot's Sexual Techniques post.

Reaction score
If she doesn't like sex when it is new and unknown then she definitely will not be having sex when you are married.

Talk to married guys - sex is less in marriage - you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Well anyways, we're not going to have sex anymore until we get married. But i dont have a prob with that
Take that back.

This isn't a matter of how bad you are in bed. You're not supposed to be good at this point and she has nothing to compare you to anyways.

The real matter here is who you are having sex with. She is a virgin and she cries everytime you have sex. Come on. My bet is that it was here idea to have you wait until you are married to have sex again right. Do Not Fall For This!

From your post I'm guessing that you two are both still pretty young. Does she have any moral problems with sex? I dont think that she is in the proper mental capacity to have sex at this point. She sounds like she has way to many sexual hangups that are making her feel guilty. Her mind is not allowing her to enjoy sex and since you are the one who stirred up these feelings you will likely always be tied to this in her head.

Not that you want to hear this, but if I were you I would find a new girl. Preferably not a virgin either.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on yourself. This girl is not normal.

well she always ended up crying after wards. this time she cried harder, and said maybe shes just one of those girls that didnt like sex.

This is a sensitive topic, and I can't tell you the best way to handle it other than with caution, but the behavior you describe might set off some red flags with a therapist, who would wonder if she might have been molested in some way earlier in life. It's sick, but unfortunately not too uncommon. Be very careful about jumping to the conclusion that her dad or anyone else currently in her life is a child molester. It could have been someone like a camp counselor long ago whom she will never see again. Even one brief incident very long ago could be the source of the behavior you describe. Also keep in mind that I am not suggesting that you bring this up with her; that's your call. But the crying thing is not you, it's her. Does she enjoy being touched? Or does she think of sex as lying there while you have your way? The one suggestion that I would make is to not try to have sex with this girl again until you can make her have an orgasm by just using your hands. Until she learns how to get off, she will be a lousy lay, and you are not missing anything.

Reaction score
Mr Bible belt has a point - I forgot about the crying part - but this should tell you that it is either a feeling of guilt or of past abuse. But then you did state that she was "begging" for the sex so I don't know.

Find the "G" spot = it is between the "F" and "H" spot.:D

Ask her why she is crying.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreplay..warm her up....let her warm you up as well...get her emotions into it.

Then penatrate a bit in one position....switch.....penatrate more.....stimulate ****oris....penatrate. Do it until you both are satisfied.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack-Off time!!

Call the backup!

Palmela Handerson!!!

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks guys for all your answers. Congrats to those that actually nailed the reason why this was happening , she was sexually abused in her past. This use to be a difficult matter for her, but fixed, and now it has grown to a difficult matter for her in sexual intercourse... Im very worried about this. Okay she may not be as severe as most, but i dont know. She does get very horny very often like anyone else, she uses her shower head often to make her come. I guess shes pretty normal as i always thought she was, because she always enjoyed when i gave her head especially tounging her **** which i did the night that i explained, and i almost got her to come. But when it came to actually having sex. At first i just thought she cried because it hurt the first time, second time, all these didnt last very long, probably about 20 seconds to 1 minute, well second time she cried, she always told me to stop and I did. Although i felt bad like i wasnt doing a great job for her, i just didnt understand what was going on.. She cried because she felt bad that she lost her virginity that she promised herself that she would give to her husband? Yeah well that made sense to me, cus it was true. But the 3rd time we actually attempted to have sex it happened again, and 4th again.. I didnt understand what was going on, till the night which i explained , where we acutally had the entire nights to ourselves, she cried the hardest. She explained how her past of getting sexually abused and how she couldnt stop thinking of it and how it makes he feel really bad... Which is really weird to me. Because she wasnt raped at all, she was still a virgin. She enjoys everything A LOT, except for sex. It made no sense to me but now i realized why. But still dont understand exactly why she enjoys other things but not this, even when she wasnt raped either. Well my plan was to be very patient, keep attempting, until she finally fully becomes comfortable and enjoys a new experience and not let her past affect it. But then she told me she didnt want to have anymore sex until marrage. She completely regrets losing it because she really was planning to give it to her husband, although the first time she said we wouldnt do it anymore, we always ended up doing it again. Well now i think she really meant it. Im fine with that though, because the way i see it why would i want to do something that makes her feel this way? Well anyways, im really worried because she said "maybe shes just one of those girls that dont enjoy sex" and was really afraid of me dumping her cus of it and all that. I told her i would stay with her no matter what. But the thing that worrys me is, whats going to happen later on in life when the time actually comes? I have no idea how to handle this, i dont want her to feel this way about it, i dont want to go through the trouble later on, i want to help her right now, but i have no idea how.. I actually thought keep attempting it would do good and it would help her be able to relax more and enjoy it eventually after a while, but i guess that wont happen since we wont be doing it in the first place. So does anyone have any ideas how i can help her out with this?? Besides sexual theropy, that can come later i suppose, but i dont know if it should eb that drastic if it wasnt rape? MAybe i just need to get off that subject of sex how ever long it takes, and let it happen again naturally? Although its pretty hard to avoid it if we ever spend the night together, I just dont know what to do about this and cure this.. Forget about it and wait till later on and be patient? which to me seems like a bad idea, but if i did try to help her i wouldnt know how to... I want to help her, i dont want her to think that all i care about is sex, which is why im willing to lay off as long as it takes, but i dont know if thats a bad idea cus then we would have to deal with it later on. So does any one have any ideas what ican do about this?? thanks for the advices so far guys

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have handled it very well so far, except for the

I told her i would stay with her no matter what.

Pledging unconditional devotion does not work well with women. Patience on your part is the way to go, but at the same time she has to realize there is a problem and work at making it better. She should be in therapy, as her past abuse is keeping her from having healthy relationships. If you can't have a healthy sex life, then you can't have a healthy marriage later on, so there is no point in pledging your undying affection. Be patient, don't push, flirt and have fun, communicate openly, and be that good boyfriend that she wants, *but* your affection comes with a price. She has to work at getting better, or you are strong enough to date someone else and move on with your life.

Don't get too concerned about the virginity pledge. My high school gf made several of those, but never seemed to last more than a month or two. Girls that age don't know what they want.