My game vs her game

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been currently hanging out with this HB I met the other day at a coffee shop and she seems to be a little different than the rest of the chics I have picked up or even dated. By far, this girl is the greatest challenge. She's not only successful (in her career) but she is also very attractive and gets attention every where she goes. However, despite the fact that she probably knows that guys want her, she's actually very genuine and doesn't act like an AW. Now, I was able to lure her over to my corner, however, I was wondering if I could get some advice in how to close the deal and get her head over heels. I was obviously able to spark the interest, but, I would like to know some of the stuff you guys would do to get this girl crazy about you. Pretty much, to conquer her own game which she tries to challenge me with. Let me know what you all think.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got me confused.

What exactly IS the problem?

The only thing I can say right now is get her number and ask her out..... You never told us if you've already done that. You're treating this like some silly game where you try and outdo eachother or something. It's kinda funny, actually.

I'm confused

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Kiss her ass. Compliment her, be overly nice to her, be a gentleman, crack a few jokes (make sure they're not corny and are original).
R U serious?

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, we have gone out twice. But nothing huge...the park and a coffee shop. It was more of a date to get to know each other as oppose to activity date. However, like I stated earlier, on this next date I want to step things up. Get her totally into me despite her challenging game. Pretty much I hope to raise up the kino and get her craving for more by the end of the date. What you think?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to initiate physical contact already also.Women like that aren't used to guys being straightforward so soon.

Treat her nice(like you should all women unless they force you otherwise) ...but let her know what you want.That will make put you in her "Real Man" category instead of "Guys I know/kiss my ass" club.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Kiss her ass. Compliment her, be overly nice to her, be a gentleman, crack a few jokes (make sure they're not corny and are original).
*tisk tisk tisk*...you owe me some money for reading that mess.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple dont kiss her ass like everyone else. I got in a ltr with a girl that had everyone kissing her ass. I acted like a d1ck a lot to her at first im not saying do this but it does work. When i slept in her bed i didnt even try to fvck her for a while. she would keep on calling me up to come over and sleep with her. I think you gotta be her friend first but also let her know what you want but let her do the work shes not use to doing that. And for my story my game kinda of fvcked me over I eventually fvcked her but later on she ended up fvcking someone else probably to get me back so just be careful. I forgave her in began a ltr with her. if she wants to fvck say no the first time then your money. bottom line dont try to hard and be different from every other guy.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should treat this women nice and start building towards something.

Don't listen to these guys they don't know what they're talking about.

If you guys had any women.....why don't you post your pics?