my friends younger sister!

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ok, I met my friends younger sister (she is 18) a couple weeks back. We get on, hit it off...and we have been hanging out. (Her brother "my friend" told me she fancies me)...

I like her, shes attractive etc.. The only thing is, the times we have hung out (my place, her place, took a walk etc.) I have held back and not done things I would traditionally do with a girl...

I haven't really made any sexual moves, or any moves to make her mine... I think this has been subconsciously because of my friend...I dont want to break any code of friendship.

ANYWAY, me and the girl took a stroll yesterday and hung out....I sent her a message in the evening just saying it was nice seeing her, to which she hasn't replied!!! (I think this may be due to frustration/ she mmay think im not interested or leading her on!?)

I ended up talking to my friend about me and his sister...and he was suprisingly relaxed...like didnt care at all...so now I feel I have a green light to make things right....But I dont know what to do...I dont know whether to explain to the girl about why I have been a bit passive?? I just want to tell her shes hot etc... lol

any advice on this situation would be well received!!!

Cheers in advance!

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reply Othello.

For the record I am not interested in dating more than one woman anyways.

She messaged me today, so things seem back on track... I kinda feel bad for not taking her out properly...but in this weather its much more cosy to kick back and watch a movie indoors! Meh!

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would not touch that **** dude. I think it says something about the kind of person you are. It's like there are ****ing 3 billion women on the planet, why the hell do you have to go for my sister? Can't you find ANYone else?

But that is just me.