My first successful Pickup!

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, my names Spade and im new to the forum.

Recently, i had my first successful pickup which was like 4 days ago while i was still in Costa Rica. Our school had taken us there for community service(i'm in grade 11 btw) and at night we were free to hit the clubs but we had to be back by 12:30. So basically me and 3 of my buddies enter this club called Zi lounge and when we get there i head to the bar to get a drink and after a few minutes 2 of my buddies hit the dance floor. I join them right after im done with my drink and im going through the crowd looking for them when i see them talking to two hot girls one blonde and the other with black hair(the one i wana go for), so i join them and i ask them their names. I shake hands with the blonde and when i shake hands with my target i just slowly pull her in towards me and do that swirl thing to her(so were still on the dance floor but away from the set). So now ive isolated her and we start talking, we chat a little to get to know each other and we're kinda dancing slowly at the same time. So after some smalltalk i kinda sense she might get a little bored so i take her hand and tell her "Lets spice things up a bit" and we do the grind thing. After that she comes face to face with me and were close to each other. She asks me how old i am, so i tell her 17 and she says "oh im 19". I respond by saying "You're too young for me"(a neg) and she laughs but in a way that you can feel she's into you. So i put my right arm around her and pull my self towards her n whisper in her ear "I gtg meet some friends but how about a kiss before i leave". So after whispering in her ear, still in that position, i kiss her on her right cheek but like a really short and quick one and i pull away slowly. Then our eyes meet and she leans in, eyes closed, head tilted, and we kiss for a few seconds. Afterwards i whisper in her ear, asking her to write her full name down on a piece of paper so i can add her on fb (there was no point in getting her number cuz we couldnt contact each other). And after she finishes writing down her name i hug her and tell her to take care she says the same thing back to me, and then i leave.

So thats it guys and it all came to me naturally....and later when i met my buddies they told me that one of them had basically ruined the set cuz he opened with "im a terrible dancer" and while they were in that awkward mood i came in and i picked up that 19 year old chick leaving with a kiss, they were really amazed.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd comment and tell me how i could've taken my game a step further like to the making out stage.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, great name. "Spade". I like it. Can't believe it hasnt been thought of on this site before.

in my opinion, when she leaned in you could have made out with her.

so you're new..... have you read the stuff? like DJ Bible, Pook's and other senior members of this sites posts? that would be a good place to start with improving your game.

Happy Hunting,
Cas

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I LOVE about your actions:
You sensed the situation,,went with your gut about her liking you,,and were correct. You may be a natural.

What I LIKE about your actions:
You were bold and you communicated through an excellent use of body language,,and were able to kiss close.

What you could IMPROVE on:
You didn't take advantage of her. See,,girls WANT to be taken advantage of,,they just don't want to be perceived as slvts.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man sorry that im being honest.

That was a weak weak game. You just got lucky my friend.

The biggest mistake you did is that you asked for a kiss in the cheek. Are you fvcking kidding me ? That was a BIG DLV .Would a cool guy that has chicks lined up ask for a kiss in the cheek ?

Start being a man and getting what you want without needing permission.
You could have get laid in the bathroom of that club if you have gone for it.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Man sorry that im being honest.

That was a weak weak game. You just got lucky my friend.

The biggest mistake you did is that you asked for a kiss in the cheek. Are you fvcking kidding me ? That was a BIG DLV .Would a cool guy that has chicks lined up ask for a kiss in the cheek ?

Start being a man and getting what you want without needing permission.
You could have get laid in the bathroom of that club if you have gone for it.
Thx for being honest bro n i appreciate your point of view, but i want you to understand that this was my first pickup, my first attempt to isolate a girl and actually start something. No ones perfect on the first try bro, n thats why ive joined this forum. To improve my game.

To be honest, when i asked her i kinda felt it might demonstrate lower value ...but common when uve isolated a cute girl n ur in that head space u wanna get some action, who doesn't?:D

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a first pickup, you did one hell of a job. I bet that costa rican chic was maddd hot!

But, Daddy_The_Pimp is right, that was a pretty pathetic and weak move asking for a kiss on the cheek. I mean no offense, but imo kisses on the cheek are pointless and completely pathetic. If your gonna kiss a girl, grow a pair of balls, pull her in to you, and just go for it. No asking for a kiss on the cheek.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a first pickup, you did one hell of a job. I bet that costa rican chic was maddd hot!

But, Daddy_The_Pimp is right, that was a pretty pathetic and weak move asking for a kiss on the cheek. I mean no offense, but imo kisses on the cheek are pointless and completely pathetic. If your gonna kiss a girl, grow a pair of balls, pull her in to you, and just go for it. No asking for a kiss on the cheek.
haha dude uve misunderstood something...we had a real kiss afterwards, lip to lip...the one on the cheek was done to build comfort.
Btw im not that afc to ask for a kiss on the cheek lol.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score

haha dude uve misunderstood something...we had a real kiss afterwards, lip to lip...the one on the cheek was done to build comfort.
Btw im not that afc to ask for a kiss on the cheek lol.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You built enough attraction that asking for the kiss on the cheek even though it was wrong didnt stop her from still being attracted, She even liked you enough to give you a second chance at the oppurtunity by offering a kiss on the lips. But even then you still somewhat failed you asked for her FB which instantly sets the frame for a nother meeting, But logisticaly you couldnt you had to leave so there is no failure.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
You built enough attraction that asking for the kiss on the cheek even though it was wrong didnt stop her from still being attracted, She even liked you enough to give you a second chance at the oppurtunity by offering a kiss on the lips. But even then you still somewhat failed you asked for her FB which instantly sets the frame for a nother meeting, But logisticaly you couldnt you had to leave so there is no failure.
First of all dude, i appreciate your point of view but i didnt ask her for a kiss on the cheek she knew wat i meant by the kiss(lip to lip). That was, like i said, a little peck on the cheek just to intesify her comfort levels. Anyways bro this was my first attempt and i feel it went well for my first time, of course ive got flaws in my game, im new to this. But one day ill get there and enjoy the PUA lifestyle hehe:D