My first serious Numba Ever Help

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Im Jatinder My First Time as A member on sosuave

I got a lovley girls Numba while she was at work expirence after 2 days it took me a lot of nerves and funny feelings

So i waited 2 Days to call i was thinkin about her the whole time so nervous and sick on trying to think of what to say when i call her

I then was comming back from a day with my cousin so i decided to call her
i asked her how she was with so much tension and funny feelings as this was my second serious numba ever
i told her that her mate told me that she wanted to go out with me (This was not true) she said it was all jokes
Then she asked what r u up to and i said im at studie and i thought i call her she said joker u know that slang word so i was an idiot and replyed is that the back of a card she was like wot u on about
And then there was long pauses from me as i didnt know what to say next so nervous and talkin with a stupid tone
The last thing i said was when i first looked into ur eyes i knew u were someone special she laughed a bit then i said i got go take care nothing more call lasted only about 30 to 40 seconds

Wot can i do from here i spoilt the phone call completley she must have thought what a weirdo i do like her a lot
What can i do shall i call her agian text her what can i say
she dosnt seem that interested in me it was my looks that got her to give me her numba but not my personality im not that good at communication wot happenes now i would love to cuddle her and have my first date ever

The thing is when i first chatted to her i was so confident looking in her eyes while she looked in mine i asked her some simple questions and she did the same i then got her numba 2 days from then i was nervous and sick feelin not like the first time wots going on

any advice would be fantastic i cant thank you enough

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude.. your way tooooo obsessed.. not oneitis but obsessed with this girl..

1) Stop with the corny 'Mack-Daddy' pickup lines. no girl likes them..

2) Get rid of the blowup doll with her picture on it.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i dont think you shoulda said the stuff about how "when I frist looked into your eyes...." thats just too much. Youve done good. Next time when your on the first dont talk all that much just set up a date with her. Thats all. But you need to read the bible.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Knicknack
give her a ceramic polar bear
I literally busted out laughing when I read this. :D

WHat the hell is a serious number?? As opposed to all the other numbers where you were "just kidding?"

Relax, man. THere are no "serious numbers." Life is a big f'ing game. Just have fun with it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you from.....

How did you get her number? did you ask her for it? under what circumstances?

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 18 from London

I have been waiting for a day like this for ages and now its all strange when it comes

The fact is i sent her a message at Night the same day of the call

Hi i hope i dont spoil ur beauty sleep (Teasing Corney?) i just fort i text u to let u know i think it will be sweet we can get to know eack other better sweet dreamz

What u Guyz think of this was it a good thing 2 do

anyway what can i do now i aint got a reply as yet she might be alseep or sumthin but how can i bring her interest levels up

Thanks alot for any replys u guyz r Great

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible, then read it again & again & again until it all becomes second nature. You will know what you have done wrong once you understand the DJbible & also the concepts of a don juan.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adam See
Read the bible, then read it again & again & again until it all becomes second nature. You will know what you have done wrong once you understand the DJbible & also the concepts of a don juan.
and learn to type so you don't come of as a 12 year old..

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL,

You've broken most of the major DJ rules hehe. Like everyone else suggested, for the love of god read the DJ Bible now!

Reaction score
Good observation Adam! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment by adam see

Oh, the irony :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

gator-

Reaction score
Reading the entire bible should be prerequisite to posting.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Good observation Adam! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment by adam see

Oh, the irony :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Actually no, there's no irony and not a good comment either.
First of all english is not my primarylanguage but this is also irrelevant. There is a difference in miss-spelling words and writing like a 12 year old SMS junkie... U r n as in you are an... is just plain stupid and shows lack of intelligence.

Second of all this kid is from LONDON as in the UK as in he should breathe the language. Now grow up flameboys.

Reaction score
relax KC,

it was all in jest! :)