my first real approach

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
hi im a newbie trying to get more confident with this stuff and today i took my first step and felt worse off after it.

i went to the beach and there was some hott girl ( prolly a 9, i started getting a hard-on, i think it was nerves and her hottness that got me this) in a dress looking for someone so i went up to her and said "i hope your not going to swim in that", then said some other bull**** and talked for about 30 seconds, i asked her twice if she surfed ( too nervous and couldnt think of anything to say) and she said she used to but not anymore, i couldnt think of **** to say i was too nervous, so i just said well cya and left.

Were you guys all this pathetic on your first approachs?

If i keep doing this like 1 a day or more if i can but its hard to do more at the moment as its holidays. Do you think i could be alot of confident and capable to approach and seduce women better in 20 days when i go back to school?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to have a succesful approach you need to be in the right state of mind. Having a hardon and being nervous is not the right mindset to approach a girl. If you approach with confidence it doesn't really matter at first what you say but how you deliever it.

You need to get over the fear of approaching girls by thinking that you are the "prize" and not her. You need to make sure you are happy with your life because positive energy will attract women rather then negativity and desperation.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you approached her...

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah practice also is a good thing. Practice talking to strangers and whatnot... practice makes perfect.

and chill out man, it's all in the name of fun as well! Dont take picking up a chick as like some life-or-death defying stunt or moment.. virgin approachers (meaning it's urr first time approaching) take it too seriously and it can fk them up....

soooo chill out:cool: and have fun

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damage, bear in mind that this was the guy's first approach. I'm impressed with what he did... it takes a lot more guts to go talk to someone - especially a HB9 - when you haven't ever done it before than it does later on down the road.

Good job, agressor. While I wouldn't recommend running around talking to girls while you've got a hard-on, I guess that some things just can't be controlled. You've completed the first and hardest (no pun intended) step. It's completely natural for you to have felt bad afterwards; you expected perfection and when you didn't achieve it you felt like you had somehow failed. Nothing could be further from the truth. It takes practice, and setting a goal of being a better conversationalist (that's where the money is in cold approaches) in 20 days isn't unrealistic if you're willing to work at it.

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's wrong with a hardon? I think if he would lose the nervousness he could get into a sexual state. Usually everything just flows when you're in a sexual state. Anyway, if she notices your hardon you can always tease her about it like,

"wow where'd that come from?"

or

"I swear, I'm not lying" <--What do you think of this one?

EDIT: GJ on approaching. You're one step above a lot of people.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah good job.. I second that totally. It takes balls son and you grabbed 'em and went with it.

Heres what I did to eliminate any fear of rejection. I read "how to" books on making women orgasm double and got what I wanted to do situated with my life, as well as watch so many comedies that it was only natural for me to be funny. I also created a firm social life. So my point is I made myself the prize with a few extra simple steps. I did this on my own without any woman. Its all the inner game...

So now when I get rejected I actually laugh my ass off. Seriously. I was trying to open a girl out to pure bliss with me, but you got to forgive stupidity right?

PEACE and GL

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo

Good job, agressor. While I wouldn't recommend running around talking to girls while you've got a hard-on, I guess that some things just can't be controlled. You've completed the first and hardest (no pun intended) step. It's completely natural for you to have felt bad afterwards; you expected perfection and when you didn't achieve it you felt like you had somehow failed. Nothing could be further from the truth. It takes practice, and setting a goal of being a better conversationalist (that's where the money is in cold approaches) in 20 days isn't unrealistic if you're willing to work at it.
Yes, Thats how i was feeling, thanks thats a very helpfull post, and thank you others for your posts i will make sure i keep it fun and make myself the prize now

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
hahahah dude that's not pathetic at all...

i used to be horrible at first - check out my first FR's

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=59173&

and now, i don't have ANY anxiety whatsoever, even if i get blown out... cuz it really doesn't f.uckin maatter
lol i just read that stuff i can see examples there where ive had the same stuff happen, except not to the extent you got it, whats your game like now? you pimping hoes in different area codes?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
In order to have a succesful approach you need to be in the right state of mind. Having a hardon and being nervous is not the right mindset to approach a girl. If you approach with confidence it doesn't really matter at first what you say but how you deliever it.

You need to get over the fear of approaching girls by thinking that you are the "prize" and not her. You need to make sure you are happy with your life because positive energy will attract women rather then negativity and desperation.

lol actually a hardon can help sometimes.....so long as your not nervous......it gets me horny and gives me a "push" so to speak. That helps me in clubs

Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx

and now, i don't have ANY anxiety whatsoever, even if i get blown out... cuz it really doesn't f.uckin maatter
Are you getting better at getting interest now though?

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
short answer: YES!

longer answer: read my FR's and you'll see the details