My First! Now where do I go?

Biscuit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I slapped this chicks ass yesterday. It made me laugh. Not only was it my first assslapping, but it instantaneously boosted my status, for some reason. All of a sudden I had this chick playing with me.. I guess she wanted some hand lol.

Oh and the chick didn't take it well in the beginning, I think she freaked out and her ASD kicked into 4th gear. She wheeled around and stared me in the eye, saying 'don't ever touch me again.' I giggled a little bit. A little nervous the rest of the day. A little. But afterschool we talked and laughed about it.

But.. Now that's over, how do I keep that sexual tension in our relationship? Cause I think slapping everyday would get old.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biscuit said:
I slapped this chicks ass yesterday. It made me laugh. Not only was it my first assslapping, but it instantaneously boosted my status, for some reason. All of a sudden I had this chick playing with me.. I guess she wanted some hand lol.

Oh and the chick didn't take it well in the beginning, I think she freaked out and her ASD kicked into 4th gear. She wheeled around and stared me in the eye, saying 'don't ever touch me again.' I giggled a little bit. A little nervous the rest of the day. A little. But afterschool we talked and laughed about it.

But.. Now that's over, how do I keep that sexual tension in our relationship? Cause I think slapping everyday would get old.
Slap her ass again, as if to say "I don't play by your rules".

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you might be able to get 1 more ass slap in but after that your gonna lose sexual tension like sh!t down the drain, The best thing to do when you get a lot of sexual tension from something like that is to escalate very quickly, you don't need to keep the sexual tension just the first three letters