My first ghosting experience (Don´t know what to do)

H. Chinasky

Reaction score
So, here’s what happened

I met a girl at a party, we talked for about an hour, (during the talk, she told me that she had no bf, and she wasn’t dating) and when I was about to leave, she asked me if I wanted her Instagram, I said yes, and as soon as I followed her, she followed me. The days passed and I sent her a message, within 3 messages I asked her out, and she said yes, we go out on a date, had a nice talk, hold hands, kissed… it was a great date, she looked like she was having fun, even before we leave, she proposed to hang out the next weekend. But after the date, she is just ignoring me, I’ve sent her a few messages without any response. I’m I being ghosted? What do you recommend me to do? I like this girl, but I am also dating 2 other girls.

Kladed

Reaction score
She showed very high levels of interest in you. It is only natural these questions started popping up in your head. Maybe she has some circumstances. Maybe she found a better guy. Maybe she just love bombed you and is waiting for you to thirst over her, cause it probably worked on other guys in the past.

What do you do? You do nothing. You already reached out to her. If someone wants to rly see you they'll make time for you. Put her on the back burner and focus on your 2 other girls or cultivating new ones.

She'll reply when she does, or she won't.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too thirsty. Slake that thirst before you start dating LTR material.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she asked me if I wanted her Instagram, I said yes
In the future don't do that. Get the number. Have the balls to ask for it and don't become another guy inflating her ego with a high follower count and lots of picture likes. I'd probably have gotten her number on the date, at the very least.

I am also dating 2 other girls.
In addition to what the other guys have already said, why is this girl a problem? Go hang out with your other 2 girls, maybe this one will come around, maybe she won't.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, here’s what happened

I met a girl at a party, we talked for about an hour, (during the talk, she told me that she had no bf, and she wasn’t dating) and when I was about to leave, she asked me if I wanted her Instagram, I said yes, and as soon as I followed her, she followed me. The days passed and I sent her a message, within 3 messages I asked her out, and she said yes, we go out on a date, had a nice talk, hold hands, kissed… it was a great date, she looked like she was having fun, even before we leave, she proposed to hang out the next weekend. But after the date, she is just ignoring me, I’ve sent her a few messages without any response. I’m I being ghosted? What do you recommend me to do? I like this girl, but I am also dating 2 other girls.
This sucks. We all have been there.

Girls change their minds very easily. As @Kladed said, the possibilities are endless. Don't overthink it.

Let her go. If she's interested, she'll come back.

If she does not, who cares? It's her loss.

Keep spinning your plates.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to what the other guys have already said, why is this girl a problem? Go hang out with your other 2 girls, maybe this one will come around, maybe she won't.
People want what they cannot get.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without more information about your texting, date locations, and interactions, my initial conclusion is that you may have over-invested in this girl. Maybe you came on as too relationship forward instead of aiming for a good time. Not too sure but it is usually the case.

Regarding your question about what to do, there may not be much you can do, is there?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good answers. Nothing you can do, ghost back and maybe she come back or she doesn’t either way texting calling or anything else will ruin your chances. Watch her stories yes after 6-8 hours. And if she posts a picture like the first one, don’t comment! Shows that you don’t care that she ignored you. Then the next 2 pictures she posts don’t like them. Never reach out until she does

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank, you didn't sexualize the interaction. As far as what you do now, do what Bukowski would do, which is go to the store and get cigarettes and beer and when you're done sulking be less of a pu5sy next time. Let's not make Buk roll over in his grave.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Impending high level game...

1. Your first few texts to her should have been sexually provocative, expressing your sexual desires. These messages may/may not be the use of explicit language.

A relationship doesn't truly begin until sex is discussed..until then, everything else is just bullshyt chitty chat.

If she gives an adverse reaction to those texts, then she is not worthy of a date.

2. Set up a meet & greet with a woman before you go out on a date.

During this encounter, make physical advances towards her (embraces, hugs, kisses).

Judge her body language, demeanor, and attitude towards you.

If she shows genuine, sincere interests towards your physical advances, she is date-worthy.

Keywords: Genuine. Sincere.

Sorry about what happened...learn from it, and don't put yourself in that predicament again.