My favourite tips

vortex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All!
I have been reading a lot the SOSuave Web site plus other sites and these are the tips which have struck me most.

Posture
Show confidence
Showing insecurity diminishes her interest

Sensuality:
Body Contact - when shaking hands keep hold and talk in her eyes, before leaving kiss her on the cheeks
Eye contact

Humour:
Smile
Joke

Conversations:
Avoid serious conversations
Disagree with her, this leads to longer conversations. Saying yes means you have to start a new subject.

Psychological:
Forget something at her place so she thinks of you
Don't ask for a date in a question, rather make a statement
Be friends to her friends, or even better ignore her for her friends!
Be mysterious. Eg. What car do you have? It's a secret.

Other:
Make team work with friends
Don't wear masks with false identities. It will lead to problems if you are in for something serious.

Finally I would like to ask your opinions, by showing you hurt from your last breakup and by doing so showing you can truly love a women, do you think it will be better than showing the macho, 'you can never hurt me' attitude? My friend insists it works and I have to say it worked a bit for me too, pity I use it with girls I don't like.

Peace!

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks funny for me...

You`v put this tips like a set of rules for a computer program (love machine)...

:)

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you are the "flower guy" !

I forgot it was you I`v answered to this tip as well - seems like everywhere you go on this forum you have bad luck to meet me! :cool:

ali_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally I would like to ask your opinions, by showing you hurt from your last breakup and by doing so showing you can truly love a women, do you think it will be better than showing the macho, 'you can never hurt me' attitude? My friend insists it works and I have to say it worked a bit for me too, pity I use it with girls I don't like.

Vortex23, can you elaborate a little on this point? Does this mean that if you meet a girl, you should mention your pain over your last breakup or hangup?

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ali_g

Vortex23, can you elaborate a little on this point? Does this mean that if you meet a girl, you should mention your pain over your last breakup or hangup?
Never let them see you sweat Vortex. A few time women have brought up the ex topic and I just say its in the past and I've moved on..blah blah blah. Pity isn't a way I wanna attract a chick. She won't pity you forever. You have to wow her with all your good traits.

vortex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi cyldehysp no you don't bring bad luck cause I sent those flowers and we are meeting next thursday for a coffee. :D

As for guys with sense who try to help instead of making fun:

1utfan1 : Yeah man I do think too that you should not make her attracted to you through pity. However I dated these two chicks after I broke up and I was really down, I treated them like **** cause I was still in love but also showed them how much I loved my ex , one told me when I left her that she really admired the way I could love a person so strongly while the other told me she liked how caring I was. The last one still messages me frequently. Well I guess I treat her like a real jerk thats why when it comes to be together. What I can say is that there are no fixed rules when it comes to women, look at this flower story but when you stick to the best ones like you do you have more chances obviously.