My eyes looks like ive had no sleep in a year

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not queit sure if this fits in here but.....

I`ve got "blue rings" under my eyes... it always looks like ive been in a fight.. and im tired.
I sleep right and eat right, but unfortunatly it doesn`t help. Tryed getting a tan to "cover" it up.. but it doesn`t help any..

So anyone got any tips?? :p

Ps. Sorry for my "engrish"

Ronaldo10

Reaction score
Check out RevitaLume for dark circles under your eyes and try to get the help you need. Its always good to consult the doctor if it doesn't get well after trying a few products. But don't wait for it to get worst. You can also look into home remedies for dark circles while you're waiting for your new products to come out from the net.

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the same thing. Tanning bed helped a bit. Let me know if you find something that works.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this problem too. No puffiness, just the dark circles. Had them all my life, can't get rid of them. I've researched it on the internet, but from what I've read all the supposed cures are scams.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you might be sleeping long enough but perhaps your sleep quality isn't great...

Here's some food for thought:

1. might be sinus-related

2. liver toxicity

3. too much tv and pc

4. inadequate rest

5. hypothyroidism

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old thread..

I`ve been useing RevitaLume (Thanks for the tip Ronaldo10 )
and it have worked great for me, was a litte expensive but worth every buck.
However if you got really sensitve skin, i would avoid it. When i apply a layer of the cream, i feel that it "burns" a little.. Doesn`t affect me,
but probably not for the sensitve skin types...

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I read its because of poor circulation and possibly anemia (lack of iron). I've been taking stuff for the circulation and have been seeing an improvement, time will tell if its good. As far as the iron, that could be an issue with my body. Not very good at absorbing iron. Coffee doesn't help either.

Something to think about.

alexjems41

Reaction score
Some people even sleep with their eyes half open!. Eyewashes may be beneficial to those with sensitive eyes and can provide relief to the painful side effects of sensitivity.