My experience with Deangelo stuff

ThinWhiteDuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought the DYD book and ****y Comedy CD's about a month ago. I study DYD every day for about 30 minutes and listen to the CD's on my way to and from work (about 1/2 hour each way).
I'm also applying what I learn by doing target practice on almost every woman who's crosses my path.

The results so far have been outstanding. I got laid Saturday night on a first date off my personal ad using a lot of DYD techniques. Today when I went to my usual lunch stop (chain sub shop), the cute 20 year old chick behind the counter who I've been practicing on was getting ready to leave and I said, "Can you give me a ride home?" She responded, "Are you serious?" and I replied, "No, I'm Mike." She laughed briefly and then very seriously said "Too bad, 'cause I would do it." Her tonality and body language told me she wasn't kidding.

Can't recommend his stuff enough.

FMNG

Reaction score
Ridiculous.

I mean wow, just wow, your almost 40 years old and you were "Practicing" on a 20 year old girl? :crackup:

LMAO!

Get real dude, your old enough to be her dad. :rolleyes:

I'm 23 years old and let me assure you that women my age are far from being mature :D and "your game" isn't shyte when your literally practicing on a child.

And before you go off screaming "She's over 18, she's an adult" and all that garbage....she's not and both of us know it man.

And as much as you think she might be "into you", unless she has some sort of mental illness....she's isn't.

No sane chick in their 20's would be interested in someone 20 years older than them.

And as for you asking her for a ride and getting all exited when she said "Too bad cause she would have done it" lol, what a joke.

I can almost garentee that she was probably just being nice and that doesn't mean she wanted to go out with you or anything like that ROFL.

Seriously man, grow up.

My point is "practice" on some women who are around your age, since those will make much better practice for you and is alot more realistic

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
^^You're 23, so why are you posting in the 25 and over board giving us sh1t about the age of girls we want to date. Your attitude is part of the societal matrix that we're trying to work around.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FMNG
Ridiculous.

I mean wow, just wow, your almost 40 years old and you were "Practicing" on a 20 year old girl? :crackup:

LMAO!

Get real dude, your old enough to be her dad. :rolleyes:

I'm 23 years old and let me assure you that women my age are far from being mature :D and "your game" isn't shyte when your literally practicing on a child.
That was very mean-spirited and judgemental. Plenyty of young girls go for older guys.

Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean he shouldn't.

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aaron B
That was very mean-spirited and judgemental. Plenyty of young girls go for older guys.

Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean he shouldn't.

maybe someone just a bit pissed off:D
i say if your 40 and hitting them in there 20's=:cool:

The Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sunshine, I am 40. But in the last 2 weeks I have snogged:

1. Two 20 year olds.

2. A 23 year old.

3. A 26 year old.

4. Forget the others, they are over 30...

I used to have the mindset that I was too old for that age group. Bollocks. I have found I outpull many of my friends in their mid-20's.

Us older guys are a serious threat to the younger guys. Why? Experience, wisdom, wealth. We know more. We can play things smarter due to more life and social experience. We earn more. We own more. We have more options.

Also, a girl who is not attractive to someone their own age can be very attractive to someone who is much older. Why? Good tight skin is a big attraction. Youthful outlook. etc. These girls tend to go for older guys as they have less luck in their own age range.

The Daddy

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first response to this post is very important. Women, and young men/boys are often very threatend by 'older' men who date younger women. Older men are at their peak of attracting younger women. They have very high status, and younger women are naturally attracted to them. We have a natural advantage in the dating game over young men, who realize this, so they often lash out, just like the first responder did here. Older women, are obviously threatend by this because they know we are attracted to younger women - the very women older women are in competition with.

So whenever a young boy or older women throw tantrums over us dating the prized younger girl, remember why they are doing this - they are trying to throw a wrench in your game as they can not compete with you. DO NOT let them do this!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tao of Steve, you hit the nail right on the head.

I do better thinking in terms of being "confident and playful," than "****y and funny," but having the right amount of "attitude" is killer.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
That's bull crap. Younger women are NOT naturally attracted to older men because of all that junk you just named off. I know numerous older men who can't pull sh*t for girls and are more AFC than I've ever seen. I like to laugh at a lot of the single, older men who use ever Maxim and Men's Health tip there is to try and be cool.

Now I'm not hating, but I've never lost a girl that I was hitting on to a "more experienced, blah blah (all that stuff he just named off) blah blah" older dude. Some of you may have your game together, but 9 times out of 10 the girl will go for the younger guy, of course, situations differ.

If you ask me, the younger you go, you are making up for failures with your own age group. That's the way it was for me in high school anyway. This works to a certain extent. I've NEVER seen a hot girl in her twenties being courted around by a 40 year old, especially an average joe like most of us probably are.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
I've NEVER seen a hot girl in her twenties being courted around by a 40 year old, especially an average joe like most of us probably are.
*cough* Tom Cruise *cough* Katie Holmes *cough*
:D

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure it does happen, but I've never seen it with my own eyes. Come on, none of you are Tom Cruise's anyway....nice try though.....

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I bought the DYD book and ****y Comedy CD's about a month ago. I study DYD every day for about 30 minutes and listen to the CD's on my way to and from work (about 1/2 hour each way).
I'm also applying what I learn by doing target practice on almost every woman who's crosses my path.

The results so far have been outstanding. I got laid Saturday night on a first date off my personal ad using a lot of DYD techniques. Today when I went to my usual lunch stop (chain sub shop), the cute 20 year old chick behind the counter who I've been practicing on was getting ready to leave and I said, "Can you give me a ride home?" She responded, "Are you serious?" and I replied, "No, I'm Mike." She laughed briefly and then very seriously said "Too bad, 'cause I would do it." Her tonality and body language told me she wasn't kidding.

Can't recommend his stuff enough.

Come on Thin White Duke... aka Dave DeAngelo.

:crackup:

Anyway, good job!

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure it isn't a problem, I've just never seen it. I'm just picturing the 40 year old guys I know with girls in their 20's that I know as well, and I just can't see it happening. Maybe with a few of them.

So, Thin White Duke is David Deangelo in disguise? maybe his advertising ID? Wow, well, let me take this opportunity to tell you that I'm not particularly fond of your material, you've WWWAAAYYY overanalyzed "the game" and I guarantee you that you actually get about 25% of the girls you say you do...

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats this "Deangelo stuff" and CD the OP is talking about? How do I get my hands on this??
Somebody post a link please.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ordered the CD set... I can't wait to check this **** out.

So who did all this material? Someone who posts here?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought the first edition of "Double Your Dating." It had enough to give me a good start. I haven't used any of his updated stuff but I've only heard good things about it.