My Ex....

Reaction score
Iite y'all lemme break it down:

I wanna get back wit my ex but I dont know if she feelin me and was wondering what you guys thought and if y'all got any knowledge...

Iite we went out abut 3 years ago we were both immature it was 8th grade and we barely talked or kissed or anythin cuz we had no time at all to see eachother, and after a month she broke up with me. She liked me alot though. Then I started going out with one of her good friends and she used to always seeus together and **** and one day she harrassed me asking if I still liked her but I didn't answer so she gave up. For the next year, even though I was seeing her friend, me and my ex had our flirtacious moments, and we talked alot on the phone. The Next year after that I talked to her but I barely saw her, and if I did it would only be for a minute. Which brings me to this year, where we only talk online and she hardly talks unless I say something first. I have not flirted with her in a long time cuz if we talking its usually about something specific then the convo dies, and knowing her for this long(6 years) and in the current situation (us not really talking, been platonic friends 4a while b4 that), I'm having trouble with coming up with something to say to this chick to get her to start talkin agiain and to think of me in a different way again, kinna break the friendship boundaries all over again, and exactly how I should approach getting back with her. She broke up with her man recently and she's the type just as likely to mess with someone as go out with them. She has gone out with much more than she messed with though, and I rather go out with her. As long as I'm hittin it, I dont care. When I asked her how she felt about her breakin up she said "nuthin new im used to this it always happens". She is the bit.chy type but she doesnt put herself on a pedastal.

I'm not an AFC I get my share of chicks and I know alot of the stuff on the site so u guys can get specfic wit me...How do I get her talkin online so I can start flirtin and get things goin...(i know yall might say juss call her, but i think that might be weird cuz i tak to her online couple times a week so i cant call her like "hey i havnt talked 2 u i a while blah blah blah..." iite, tips? thoughts? advice?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iite y'all lemme break it down: I wanna get back wit my ex but I dont know if she feelin me and was wondering what you guys thought and if y'all got any knowledge...

Iite we went out abut 3 years ago we were both immature it was 8th grade and we barely talked or kissed or anythin cuz we had no time at all to see eachother, and after a month she broke up with me. She liked me alot though. Then I started going out with one of her good friends and she used to always seeus together and **** and one day she harrassed me asking if I still liked her but I didn't answer so she gave up. For the next year, even though I was seeing her friend, me and my ex had our flirtacious moments, and we talked alot on the phone. The Next year after that I talked to her but I barely saw her, and if I did it would only be for a minute. Which brings me to this year, where we only talk online and she hardly talks unless I say something first. I have not flirted with her in a long time cuz if we talking its usually about something specific then the convo dies, and knowing her for this long(6 years) and in the current situation (us not really talking, been platonic friends 4a while b4 that), I'm having trouble with coming up with something to say to this chick to get her to start talkin agiain and to think of me in a different way again, kinna break the friendship boundaries all over again, and exactly how I should approach getting back with her. She broke up with her man recently and she's the type just as likely to mess with someone as go out with them. She has gone out with much more than she messed with though, and I rather go out with her. As long as I'm hittin it, I dont care. When I asked her how she felt about her breakin up she said "nuthin new im used to this it always happens". She is the bit.chy type but she doesnt put herself on a pedastal.

I'm not an AFC I get my share of chicks and I know alot of the stuff on the site so u guys can get specfic wit me...How do I get her talkin online so I can start flirtin and get things goin...(i know yall might say juss call her, but i think that might be weird cuz i tak to her online couple times a week so i cant call her like "hey i havnt talked 2 u i a while blah blah blah..." iite, tips? thoughts? advice?

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that re-post. I missed it the first time.

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you some good advice ... NEXT!!! Trust me, the pool has been pissed in already by you having hooked up with her best friend. She did not do **** with you before she aint going to start now. Your just re-hashing old memories. Calling her up??? Hell no. You seriously think you can change the *****y type? If you call her and hook back up, she will treat you like ****, cause you came back for punishment. U say you have your fair share of girls ... go with any of them, avoid the ex. Anyone on these boards can tell u that when it comes to dealing with the ex, I am the leading man right now. Stay away!

Reaction score
iite good lookin out...damn maynn i knew yall was gon say dat....o well, u right, onto dem otha chicks (otha chicks is juss borin me so much now,not that they all like me or anythin like that, but they just bore me, i think i was tryna holla at my ex cuz i wanna challenge)...if any1 disagrees wit him yall can post tho

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Challenge? Getting your **** out of the meat slicer is a challenge. Don't lie, you want her back cause you got some unfinished business with her and you are seeing if you can get it done this time around. You can't, not possible. Nuff said. Sorry man.

Reaction score
lol...an impossible challenge is still a challenge!

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah. I am liking you already, you are just like me. See something you want and you go after it, no matter what the cost and you hang on to it like a pit bull. That's a good trait most of the time. Hey listen, if you really want to give it a shot go ahead and i am rooting for you, but I just did want to lie to ya :)

Reaction score
I feel what u sayin cuz u right and the only thing I might do is holla ar her in a real funny stupid-ass way jus 4 da hell of it and act real stupid, if anythin it'll have her laughin...and if the impossible happens all da better

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you gettin it. Exactly play/act stupid and the rest don't give a **** about. If she wants ya that bad, she will find a way to get ya, if not, then forgot about her. There is more tang out there for ya.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GrimReapaLifeEnda
an impossible challenge is still a challenge!
rite on dude, bust a move.

true perfection has to be inperfect,so what youve been wioth her best mate, did u go all the way? anyway that was just 8th grade ****!

go on and show her the man youve become.

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh question ... are the ex and her best friend still tight? If yes, you did not **** the girl over right??? Hopefully you didn't and she can tell your ex what kind of guy you really ... this might help your situation or just make it worse.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok its like this

regardless if it is online or in person by you making the first move (unless she is an idiot) she is gonna know your intentions

u need some way to casually spend some time (im talkin 5-10 minutes tops) to hang out get comphy.

the reason she doesnt say much to u online is b/c she probably isnt interested

shes moved on so should u

Reaction score
Originally posted by StudMeister
Oh question ... are the ex and her best friend still tight? If yes, you did not **** the girl over right??? Hopefully you didn't and she can tell your ex what kind of guy you really ... this might help your situation or just make it worse.
I aint **** her ova, and they are not friends anymore they don't talk cuz tha friend moved to a different state.