My ex sometimes lets me do her

hoopla

Reaction score
My ex gf is seeing someone she says is "the one". Sometimes though I talk to her and invite her over and she comes over. Tells me we can't have sex, she has to be a good girl, etc etc all the usual BS. I usually end up banging her the next morning when she spends the night, but usually not the same night, even with a couple drinks in her. I can't tell what I'm doing that gets me laid in the morning that I don't do at night. I could use some tips on getting her to give it up that night so I get it twice and not just once when I see her.

I AM doing other chicks on the side so it's not oneitis but this chick is a nympho and knows what I like so I like having sex with her over the new ones. We dated for 3 years and only been broken up a couple months.

Any tips?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hoopla said:
My ex gf is seeing someone she says is "the one". Sometimes though I talk to her and invite her over and she comes over. Tells me we can't have sex, she has to be a good girl, etc etc all the usual BS. I usually end up banging her the next morning when she spends the night, but usually not the same night, even with a couple drinks in her. I can't tell what I'm doing that gets me laid in the morning that I don't do at night. I could use some tips on getting her to give it up that night so I get it twice and not just once when I see her.

I AM doing other chicks on the side so it's not oneitis but this chick is a nympho and knows what I like so I like having sex with her over the new ones. We dated for 3 years and only been broken up a couple months.

Any tips?
The One? lol that makes me laugh because He's for sure not the "one". If he was, you would not have any contact with her as she would of forgotten all about you. Shes cheating on him with you. So... Tell her straight up, Why are you banging me when you have the "One" lol... just do that for giggles to see that "blank" expression on her face. As far as having sex with her only in the morning, dunno what ur complaining about, your getting it arent you?. Not for nothng but she seems like a total moron for cheating on a guy who probably really likes her. Anyway, what goes around comes around.

hoopla

Reaction score
I know he's not the one, I think she knows too. She doesn't like me that much anymore but I sex her like the dirty slut she is. Hair pulling, choking, making her lick my butthole... stuff like that. Her new dude doesnt do that. Thats why she comes back.

I just want it more often and I don't know what I do first thing in the morning (except wake up) that I don't do at night. Its not like I'm afc or anything, when she's over I'm doing my own thing and achknowledging her only occasionally. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though.

Captain Ramen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's doıng you a favor by not f*ckıng you when she gets there that night. It might be that when she gets there, her puzzy ıs filled wıth hıs jızz. But ıf she ıs the slut you make her out to be she'd probably do you anyway cause she would already be horned up. Mıght not be the case but ıt ıs a possibility. Wrap ıt up.

hoopla

Reaction score
Wrapped it up this morning. She's turning into an alcoholic and ****ing up her life bigtime. I gave her a stern daddy talk telling her to get her act together, and not call or come over anymore. Done and next.