My dong didn't cooperate!!! AHHHH Help please!!!

ironman_2k4

Reaction score
Ok, before you start laughing at me. I was in bed tonight with a hottie... we were making out, I went down on her, she came... everything was going great. I got up, put on a condom and my dong went limp. "WTF!!!" I said, and suddenly I started to feel insecure about the situation. I started to get nervous... so I tried to stimulate myself while eating her out more, but I couldn't get myself up. She tried to help and I was a f*^king wreck by this point. God, how could I not screw this girl. Anyways.. I'm still really pissed off at myself and can't figure out wtf happened.

Sitting there lickin puss I tried to think of all the stuff that got me off in the past... but I couldn't really focus due to the overwhelming sense of nervousness I felt. :(

Has this happened to anyone else? How do I get passed this? This is the first time this has happened to me and I want it to be the last!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a larger condom,a too tight condom may have been the cause at first but then you stayed limp cause of your anxiety.

ironman_2k4

Reaction score
Good call, I was using one of hers... didn't really check it out before putting it on.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Next time it goes limp on you like that, go back down on her. Satisfy her again, then after you really did a good job with her, get dressed. It will drive a women wild that she didn't get you off. But you have to play it cool, like you don't mind not getting off.

Don't get nervous, she'll feel bad for not getting you off. She'll want you even more next time. Read the bible, advanced tips section, I believe this is explained more in there.